Favorite/Funny Guns N'Roses/Axl Rose moments? πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

I love Slash's hey fucers!" Moment in Australia, especially when he mumbles very fast,"You kicked Japan's ass, let's see about the next one!" 🀣Axl joining him at the end in saying, "hey fucers!" Was hilarious too. πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

I love Axl's stage dive into the crowd at the infamous Riverport Concert Riot. He took off his hat and dove in like he was diving into a pool! 🀣 I remember when I first saw this I said something like,"Was Axl on drugs when he did that?" A Fan replied something like,"He wasn't on drugs, just very pissed off. He had a serious anger management problem back then. Maybe drugs would have helped him be more calm, who knows? "

Β 

I laughed out loud when Axl admonished two Fans who were fighting at a Guns N'Roses Concert. He said,"You got your ass kicked and your bloodied as fuc and you come back for more, you stupid fuc!" 🀣 

Β 

I liked when Axl admonished Security Guards who hit a Fan who was just having fun. He sounded so disappointed and then kicked them out. πŸ˜ƒ This showed Axl's willingness to protect his Fans. πŸ˜ƒ

Β 

I saw a video where Older Axl told Fans,"Stay the fuc away!" 🀣 They were begging him for Autographs and Selfies when he was CLEARLY running late to an appointment.....

Β 

It seems Older Axl still has a bit of Younger Axl's explosive anger. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Karice

On 9/30/2022 at 2:13 AM, Karice said:

I saw a video where Older Axl told Fans,"Stay the fuc away!" 🀣 They were begging him for Autographs and Selfies when he was CLEARLY running late to an appointment.....

Β 

It seems Older Axl still has a bit of Younger Axl's explosive anger. πŸ˜ƒ

I can't remember who it was, but someone said "Axl is still fucking combustable" a few years ago. I guess the removal of drugs, huge pressures of being in the biggest band in the world and various other stresses don't entirely absolve the nature of someone with that level of volatilityΒ 

2 hours ago, invisible_rose said:

I can't remember who it was, but someone said "Axl is still fucking combustable" a few years ago. I guess the removal of drugs, huge pressures of being in the biggest band in the world and various other stresses don't entirely absolve the nature of someone with that level of volatilityΒ 

In my Fictional Axl Rose stories, Older Axl(Current Axl) is a calm, nice, wise, fatherly figure. πŸ˜ƒ My Fictional Older Axl doesn't have the explosive anger that Younger Axl had. πŸ˜ƒΒ  I started writing the Fictional Axl Rose stories before I saw the videos of real life Older Axl punching Paparazzi and cussing out his Fans. 🀣

Edited by Karice