What’s Your Favorite (And Least Favorite) Song From The ChiDem Era?

Favorite Released: Shackler's Revenge. This is the type industrial metal madness that I loved about this era. I do wish he'd gone solo because it may have freed him up more to pursue this type of sound with less judgement from the general public. I know we have Ron's solo on the album and I know he's likely playing what Buckethead wrote, but my God, I'd love to hear Bucket playing on this.

Favorite Unreleased: Devious Bastard (for similar reasons as to why I love Shackler's).

Least favorite of both: This I Love. This is truly the only song in the Guns catalog I do not like. Robin's solo is fantastic, but Axl's lyrics sound like a heartbroken teenager's diary. I love when he belts out with rasp, but hoo doggie, I just cannot get past the words and rhyme scheme. After hearing about this legendary song title for years when it was finally released I just went, "Damn."

Edited by BangoSkank
Clarity

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

Chinese Democracy? Better? Riad? Scraped? just kidding. No idea how you define BAD.

The song started off as lame , mediocre, and cringe worthy and then suddenly got really good. 

About Chinese Democracy, the song, I feel that stupid intro that lasts roughly a minute should have been cut out and the song should have started with the slamming guitar intro.