The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon

Saw it yesterday. Not bad. It has a different vibe than Dead City. Judging from the previews at the end of the episode, it could be really good. 

Also, Rick’s story is now named TWD: The Ones Who Live, and Wikipedia says: "The first season will consist of six episodes and is intended to be a continuing series."

Edited by jamillos
  • Like 1

It seems that's what TWD universe is doing. 6 episodes and the a break and the same.

Fear the Walking Dead comes back October 22 for the last episodes as this series is ending.

Yeah, I felt the same way about the vibe of this show. It seems whereever Daryl goes trouble follows. lol I hate that the woman lied and got Daryl a target on is back.

I do hope that if/when these series ends Daryl meets up with Rick and Michonne and they go back to America to be reunited with the original members and their kids. That would be a very cool way to end the series.

• Like 1

Definitely the best that The Walking Dead has had to offer ever since the comics ended! Really digging the new characters, especially Isabelle. It's a tiny stroke of genius to have Isabelle take on more of a leading roil with Daryl acting as a foil, where he usually serves best as a character. There's some really cool concepts, and the walker variants/walker experimentations are a welcome addition for me.

Honestly can't remember where I was actively anticipating a new episode every week, what a breath of fresh air!

Daryl has never done this much talking in all the years of the Walking dead. It's good to see him have a good partner. I knew that boy was her nephew. I hope he is someone special who can help this new world. And I know those zombies have radiation in them. Not good.

Seeing another part of the world makes you realize the whole world is effected by this zombie dead now.

I really do hope that one day, Daryl meets up with Michonne and Rick and they go back for their kids. 

I think that would be a very cool ending.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2023 at 3:07 AM, jamillos said:

I kinda broke off at the first episode, so now I have a marathon of four ahead of me! 

I have to watch the season finale. Was at a A7X concert last night, but I know it's been renewed for another season.

Fear the Walking Dead's last episodes start next Sunday.  I hope no one important gets killed.

I  hope when these series end, Rick, Michonne and Daryl all meet up again. Morgan too since he's out there looking for Rick too.

That would be a great ending. The writers owe it to Morgan since they moved him to Fear. He and Rick were the first people to meet up.

Guess as long as the ratings are good, these new series might go on for another 10 years.