Village Sessions leak

Correct if I'm wrong, but I haven't see yet any discussion towards the "Village Sessions" leak made by Matt Valde, a youtube user. By now, all his videos are down, but he shared a link with all the music he got. Atlas Shrugged, Mustache, Quicksong, Zodiac, State of Grace, Oklahoma, Billionaire, Dummy... and lots of demos, remixes etc.

The thread right below this is the old Eye On You thread from 2019... :lol:

The Village leaks were 19 discs, mostly songs that were included on CD or instrumentals, and there's been tons of discussions about songs like Atlas, State Of Grace, etc since then. The remixes (assuming you mean This I Love, Blood In The Water, etc and not the acoustic KOHD disc) leaked about a year earlier, in 2018, around the same time as the House Of Blues pro shot, Absurd and OMG with Bumblefoot, and some other stuff.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Rindmelon said:

2019 crazy days crazy days, there was never a drop of that much material in such a short space of time before & there probably never will be again.

What I like is the idea that a set of discs from any year up until 2007 could and would exist. It'd be interesting to have a 2004 era set, with Better, The Gen, Soul, Scraped etc in various forms and other songs worked on further by that point, new jam's and others dropped. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, rumandraisin said:

What I like is the idea that a set of discs from any year up until 2007 could and would exist. It'd be interesting to have a 2004 era set, with Better, The Gen, Soul, Scraped etc in various forms and other songs worked on further by that point, new jam's and others dropped. 

Is that the next holy grail? Nevermind Area 51, we need to organise weekend storage locker heists in and around Burbank