Superbowl Performance

*bad obsession*

Who was that Hillbilly who performed before the match started?

I watched about 5 minutes of the match and ended up laughing at this shitty sport. It's stop start nonsense, you don't get more than 20 seconds of playing before the referee stops the action, its probably got something to do with the short attention spans on americans. Thats why everybody across the worl loves real football.

Who was that Hillbilly who performed before the match started?

I watched about 5 minutes of the match and ended up laughing at this shitty sport. It's stop start nonsense, you don't get more than 20 seconds of playing before the referee stops the action, its probably got something to do with the short attention spans on americans. Thats why everybody across the worl loves real football.

I'm a big soccer fan (Go PNE!) but i actually quite enjoyed watching the Superbowl.

R.

I thought that John put on a really good performance (especially at his age :o:P ) So i'll give it 8/10.

:krider:

John? :huh:

I thought that Paul McCartney did a very good job. "Hey Jude" was definately the highlight of the show, and "Live and Let Die" was also great. One of the best halftime performances in Superbowl history.

I thought that John put on a really good performance (especially at his age :o  :P ) So i'll give it 8/10.

:krider:

John? :huh:

I thought that Paul McCartney did a very good job. "Hey Jude" was definately the highlight of the show, and "Live and Let Die" was also great. One of the best halftime performances in Superbowl history.

Yes, didn't you hear? Paul McCartney changed his name to "John Lennon" back in 1997. :o Nah, but really, that half time show was spectacular and kicked last year's MTV oriented shit up its crotch. It was most definately amazing, especially Live And Let Die and Hey Jude.