Best drummer

stu

Which drummer is the best?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or joey jordinson coz he one of the fastest metal drummers in history

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which he isn't. The fastest drummer in the world can do 22 beats per second. The majority of metal drummers can do about 18/19. Jordison's record is nowhere near that.

Once again, not everything written on a website is true - and, the actual quote is "he is known as one of the fastest metal drummers in history". And he's only known as one of the fastest metal drummers because there are legions of plebian Slipknot fans who are under the impression that teh Slip are teh m0st hardk0re Metal band in teh world.

Edited by Lumiere

Dude, right this morning I was thinking how people who make this kind of poll only put their favourite drummers. Sheesh.

Anyway, I voted other. Keith Moon is the best.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Keith Moon,Charlie Watts and John Densmore.

Also going to add Phil Collins whe he's not an annoying prick he is a pretty good drummer.Also I heard Mama on the radio today so he is fresh on my mind.

Edited by disorder

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which he isn't. The fastest drummer in the world can do 22 beats per second. The majority of metal drummers can do about 18/19. Jordison's record is nowhere near that.

Once again, not everything written on a website is true - and, the actual quote is "he is known as one of the fastest metal drummers in history". And he's only known as one of the fastest metal drummers because there are legions of plebian Slipknot fans who are under the impression that teh Slip are teh m0st hardk0re Metal band in teh world.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw on the Guiness World Records site a video of that drummer doing over 1000 beats in one minute.

That Joey Jordison character is a twat. Slipknot songs are shit, they have no structure, just double bass pedal and heavy chords. And Slipknot thinik they're hardcore satanists with their ''h@rdk0re m@sks''. :devil: lol

I love drumming B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw on the Guiness World Records site a video of that drummer doing over 1000 beats in one minute.

That Joey Jordison character is a twat. Slipknot songs are shit, they have no structure, just double bass pedal and heavy chords. And Slipknot thinik they're hardcore satanists with their ''h@rdk0re m@sks''. :devil: lol

I love drumming B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

slipknot songs do have structure..

Coming from a drummers point of view...i would say neil from rush is the best....but joey from slipknot is nice at what he does....even tho i heard one of his solos n it sucked but as far as music goes im NOT a slipknot fan in the least but he is good....i also like Eric from E Town Concrete

Without question John Bonham is the best no one can match his feel and instincts. Also he has the fastest right foot ever, he didnt use a double-bass pedal and is sounds like he did. Also, i would say the Nicko Mcbrain is the most underrated drummer ever he is great.

Without question John Bonham is the best no one can match his feel and instincts.  Also he has the fastest right foot ever, he didnt use a double-bass pedal and is sounds like he did.  Also, i would say the Nicko Mcbrain is the most underrated drummer ever he is great.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Exactly