Live 8 has started!

username

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey jude was THE perfect ending to the perfect night!!!! Although i really did want to cut mariah carey's eyes with an ice scream scooper, and replace them with chocalate eggs. She made her own "nanananana" chant, with her over exagerated note hitting. It was terrible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You call that a perfect night ? :blink:

Old people playing old music for old people ! :devil:

The only guy who deserved respect was Pete Doherty.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your a prick. Thats why this music is so great, it is timeless. You can't say its old, i can listen to pink floyd every day, and the music wont get old. Fortantly songs made by the beatles, pink floyd, and the who will never get old, time does not effect them. These songs are immortal, and in 100 years time, they will still be played, as if they were just released today.

hey F. Do you even know why they threw this whole series of concerts together?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't give a flying fuck. Business as usual.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

God you are an ignorant prick. Why don't you just leave this forum please?

Hey jude was THE perfect ending to the perfect night!!!! Although i really did want to cut mariah carey's eyes with an ice scream scooper, and replace them with chocalate eggs. She made her own "nanananana" chant, with her over exagerated note hitting. It was terrible.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your a prick. Thats why this music is so great, it is timeless. You can't say its old, i can listen to pink floyd every day, and the music wont get old. Fortantly songs made by the beatles, pink floyd, and the who will never get old, time does not effect them. These songs are immortal, and in 100 years time, they will still be played, as if they were just released today.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pink Floyd was great when Syd Barrett was in the band. It has become shit for more than 30 years.

U2 playing a Beatles' song was ridiculous.

The Who is deaf.

VR's singer : pathetic.

I'm listening to The Libertines right now. What a difference ! rock3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pink Floyd was great when Syd Barrett was in the band. It has become shit for more than 30 years.

The Who is deaf.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you're a tool, dude

barrett didn't write any of the wall or dsotm

I thought VR did not bad, it actually got better as they went through the set, but Scott, fucking hell! :D  what are you doing on stage??, it caused great amusment in the Subs household this evening.

The BBC slated VR's performance(particulary Johnothan Ross!) which actually I thought was a little harsh, not helped by Scott though...

UK SUBS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The truth is velvet revolver were shit compared to everyone else.

I thought VR did not bad, it actually got better as they went through the set, but Scott, fucking hell! :D  what are you doing on stage??, it caused great amusment in the Subs household this evening.

The BBC slated VR's performance(particulary Johnothan Ross!) which actually I thought was a little harsh, not helped by Scott though...

UK SUBS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"Thanks they're gone !" :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Who is deaf.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, you are a funny one.

the worst acts were pete doherty and velvet revolver.

best acts were, madonna, razorlight, the who, pink floyd and macca.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i thought you used to like the libertines/babyshambles/doherty?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i dont mind some of the libertines music... but pete doherty is shit.

that performance was awful, marc bolan miming in a coffin would have been a million times better.

Edited by Careful_With_That_Axe_Eugene

Ferrari, you are a fucking twat

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you really think that this event will change something (except records sales) you are fucking idiot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you think that the event wont change one persons life then i pitty you.

Fair enough some bands were not at their best but its not about perfect performances its about trying to help those less fortunate than us.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you really think that this event will change something (except records sales) you are fucking idiot.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It may not change much (you need to get rid of the corrupt governments in africa first) but they are still trying! Live 8 was a great spectacle. The Who and Pink Floyd were amazing and there was at least one performance everyone could enjoy. For once, i felt like the world was united today and it was a good feeling. Yes, it wont stop the poverty in africa but it will catch the world leaders attentions. There the ones that can truely make world poverty history

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you think that the event wont change one persons life then i pitty you.

Fair enough some bands were not at their best but its not about perfect performances its about trying to help those less fortunate than us.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People in Africa are laughing at you. And I'm laughing with them.

Political correctness won't change the world.

Pitty me, and pray for me. I'm on the Highway to Hell, anyway.

Edited by Ferrari

Ok, in reference to VR. I just thought scott looked like a bit of a tool, his voice wasnt that good today, and he was just looking like a tard face. When i saw him live, he was awsome, had so much style, moved around, and went skitz. At live 8, it was quite embarising to watch him. But he doesnt care about his appearances, or how he dances, or presents himself, so good on him ;) . Everyone else was tip top !!!