• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Floyd and one of the most deserving causes ever rock3

Ive been on the verge of tears all day.

Plus ive never liked VR until i watched them tonight, really impressed me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On the contrary, I had no opinion about VR, I just didn't care. I watched them tonight and now I really hate them 'cause they suck so much. Weiland is ridiculous and the music is senseless, just bad noise, even nugnr is better ! :D

Floyd and one of the most deserving causes ever rock3

Ive been on the verge of tears all day.

Plus ive never liked VR until i watched them tonight, really impressed me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

On the contrary, I had no opinion about VR, I just didn't care. I watched them tonight and now I really hate them 'cause they suck so much. Weiland is ridiculous and the music is senseless, just bad noise, even nugnr is better ! :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=44735

For someone with no opinion you have bitched enough in the VR forum :rolleyes:

Edited by Slash's Appetite

im in tears

that was the greatest and most emotional performance by any band i have ever seen.

Floyd truely are the gods of all music.

i'm stunned

just wow

i cant believe it

words cannot describe how good that was

thank god that Floyd got the longest coverage. Almost got beat out by Jay-Z and Linkin Park though <_<

Four songs. Awesome. I swear... I had a permanent chill in my spine the entire time. My god, those guys are still the best. Flawless!

Although I have one worry:

-Ok, I admit, I hope a tour and/or album result from this, even if it's their last...

Roger Waters looked like he was having the TIME OF HIS LIFE. BUT... David Gilmour looked like he was kinda annoyed and didn't wanna be there. Maybe that's just how he looks on stage. I did see him smile briefly, so who knows?

Anybody else notice this?

thank god that Floyd got the longest coverage. Almost got beat out by Jay-Z and Linkin Park though  <_<

Four songs. Awesome. I swear... I had a permanent chill in my spine the entire time. My god, those guys are still the best. Flawless!

Although I have one worry:

-Ok, I admit, I hope a tour and/or album result from this, even if it's their last...

Roger Waters looked like he was having the TIME OF HIS LIFE. BUT... David Gilmour looked like he was kinda annoyed and didn't wanna be there. Maybe that's just how he looks on stage. I did see him smile briefly, so who knows?

Anybody else notice this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, the only time I saw Daivd Gilmour smile was a quick crack at Nick Mason. So I'm not sure. But Roger did seem to really enjoy it.

its 8:30 in the morning, didnt sleep all night.

but by god it was worth staying up

i dont think i could go to sleep now

i dont think i could watch Sir Paul ether

i might go for a morning walk.

CYA all, have a great time, thanks for keeping me company during the gig!

Great performance by Floyd and The Who. Those two stood out for me so far today.

But why did Dave do most of the singing? My hunch is they had to make a deal as to who sang what parts of the songs to make it work. I agree Roger looked as if he was having a blast. Dave, for some reason, didn't seem to enjoy himself as much even though he gave a pretty flawless performance.

Dave always looks like that...

Man i was crying, i couldnt take it. I heard breathe and i just couldnt help falling to tears, man that was overwhelming. I always under estimate the power of music, and if the intro of a song can make someone cry from the other side of the world, with 128k bit rate and pixelated picture, than fuck music does change the world...

wtf wtf wtf... that was just overwhelming, money, wish you were here, comftorbly numb wtf.... WTF>!@!@! Holy shit man, that was so fucking awsome. I was just crying basically the whole way through it, and comftorbly numb solo, gilmore has still got it. Fucking owned that shit.

There we go, a band that is a thousand light years ahead of every other band that ever existed, and they can prove that with 4 songs. Pink Floyd ARE THE FUCKING GREATEST BAND EVER TO WALK THIS EARTH, AND EVER WILL WALK THIS EARTH. Pay hommage to them.