This made me very sad

Ringo

OUTRAGIOUS!

Eddie Van Halen at 70!!

Mr Eddie fucken Van Halen, the man who changed the sound of guitar forever, AT NUMBER 70!!!! the person who did the list should be shot.

AND Ritchie Blackmore at 55! you got to be kidding

Oh and to top if off they had to put Dave Gilmour (aka total guitar legend) at 82! sacreligous.

Those lists are always the same anyway. It's starts off ok and then gets crappy. But Duane Allman is the shit!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, most lists are so very stereotype and predictable. Like the critics have some unspoken agreement or something.... <_<

99 out of 100 "Greatest" lists:

Greatest Guitarist Ever: Jimi Hendrix

Greatest Album Ever: Nirvana - Nevermind

Greatest Song Ever: Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin

:sleeper:

I hate how good people think Fruciante is...he's not that good for the love of god, especially not 18. But you guys seem to think they left someone out or something (cough) Steve Vai (cough) Satriani (cough) Jason Becker (cough) Paul Gilbert ...hmmm I'm gonna suffocate at this rate.

I hate how good people think Fruciante is...he's not that good for the love of god, especially not 18. But you guys seem to think they left someone out or something (cough) Steve Vai (cough) Satriani (cough) Jason Becker (cough) Paul Gilbert ...hmmm I'm gonna suffocate at this rate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree Johns not that great a guitarist as the others you mentioned technically. But he can pen a good tune and a good solo to boot.

Those guys on your list aren't mainstream enough to be listed by Rolling Stone. All 4 would be in the top 10 otherwise.