• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is axel rose even alive?

:rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One its Axl rose

Two yeah hes alive

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh: does no one have any humour in them anymore??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ive got humor when its funny. But that was not funny. <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

it wasnt meant to be funny, it was a nod to the thread about slash and ross halfin...but it dosent matter anymore, everyone seems to take things too seriosuly around here so im gonna stop before i get told off for trying to explain anything...

When RIR comes around, Axl will be playing with himself.

I'm just waiting for the next "will axl be at the next VMA's?" thread. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's valid because guns were at least scheduled to play at 4 they played 3 and 1. Doesn't mean I think it will happen though. Every VMA thread is just blind optimism brought about by the surprise 02 performance, were people on this forum talking about that shw before the event. I'm not sure how well the secret was kept because they did rehearse at least once.

When RIR comes around, Axl will be playing with himself.

I'm just waiting for the next "will axl be at the next VMA's?" thread. :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's valid because guns were at least scheduled to play at 4 they played 3 and 1. Doesn't mean I think it will happen though. Every VMA thread is just blind optimism brought about by the surprise 02 performance, were people on this forum talking about that shw before the event. I'm not sure how well the secret was kept because they did rehearse at least once.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The problem is that there is no sign that the album is done or anywhere near done. The band members are off doing their own thing. Guns N' Roses can't really be considered to be a functioning band anymore. I would like to see them play anywhere but it's not a hopeful situation.

Guest JohnUlmer

I think it would be a perfect opportunity, especially with Da Vinci Code and everything coming out around the same time...but I honestly can't see it happening.

Its about that time again! A few months from RIR and no word yet on whether or not Guns will be there.  Seems to me like this is an opportunity that Axl really cant pass up.

Could this be the return?  Or will NGnR be wiped away?  It could be interesting!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Christ I hope so. It would provide a much needed tonic at a time when morale seems to be a little low with fans with the recent GH2 release date.

UK SUBS.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rio is always good for a great bootleg :)

R.

It's doubtful if they'd be offering enough money to get Axl to agree. GN'R are close to becoming another has been rock band playing state fairs. They don't have anything new to offer and people just want to hear the old songs. Without CD, GN'R are finished.