Kid Rock: Nay or Yay?

Guest JohnUlmer

Kid Rock - Yay or Nay?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest JohnUlmer

I've only started listening to Kid Rock recently, but I've found some of his stuff to be really good. Bawitdaba, American Badass, Jackson Mississippi, etc. are pretty good. I'm not a fan of his slow country stuff like Picture.

Anyway, what do you think of Kid Rock?

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Nee. :ph34r:

I used to bout 4 or 5 five years back, I had his first 2 albums, thought rebel without a cause (think it was called that) was shit, history of rock was actually not too bad, gave them to my brother tho, lol. I sorta see what toothpicks saying, he is trying to bring back the classic rock star image like Axl, Dave lee roth ect....

kid rock mutha fucker Yo i ain't no fag

i fuck bitches dry fuck em on the rag

tag their toes check em off my list

hoes get fucked they don't get kissed

a simplistic pimp gettin much respect

i'll fuck your mouth and leave your ass in debt

jet set the country on yer world purse

just to show u how a real pimp works

Remove yer shirt show me them titties

i'll drive my dick right through your twin cities

around your bends over your curves and ass

park it in yer mouth til i run outta gas

Guest JohnUlmer
next time you rant at anyones music tastes ill bump this thread

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not the same. For starters, I was ranting about what the music has inspired more so than the music itself.

Second, Kid Rock didn't inspire legions of kids to dress up as cowboys and go around saying "Yo mothafucka ma' name is Kiiiiiiiiiiddddd Roooocccckkkkkkkkk! Where ma' bitches at?"

It's not remotely the same; Kid Rock is an artist, he has individual qualities that belong to him; emo is a genre. I didn't rant about Taking Back Sunday as a single group (although I used their name as an example of how lame emo bands' names are).

If I had ranted about a particular artist, then your "threat" would actually bear relevance.

For the record, I don't like most "nu-metal" - so there.

Yay.

I really dig most of his country tracks. He's got that down very well. I'm not huge on his other stuff, but it's more than listenable to. He listens to a lot of good music, too. Check out some of his influences.

Who said that Kid Rock was trying to be too much like Axl Rose? That made like no sense at all.

next time you rant at anyones music tastes ill bump this thread

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's not the same. For starters, I was ranting about what the music has inspired more so than the music itself.

Second, Kid Rock didn't inspire legions of kids to dress up as cowboys and go around saying "Yo mothafucka ma' name is Kiiiiiiiiiiddddd Roooocccckkkkkkkkk! Where ma' bitches at?"

It's not remotely the same; Kid Rock is an artist, he has individual qualities that belong to him; emo is a genre. I didn't rant about Taking Back Sunday as a single group (although I used their name as an example of how lame emo bands' names are).

If I had ranted about a particular artist, then your "threat" would actually bear relevance.

For the record, I don't like most "nu-metal" - so there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahahaaaaa. i dont care!