slash says:

mynameisjonas

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From BLABBERMOUTH.NET:

According to a posting on the GUNS N' ROSES fan site Here Today... Gone to Hell!, former GN'R and current VELVET REVOLVER guitarist Slash was interviewed on the WMMR radio station in Philadelphia on Friday (Dec. 30) and he said that he can't wait to hear Axl Rose's new GUNS N' ROSES record in March. The host asked him if he meant that "Chinese Democracy" is coming out in March, to which Slash replied that he's been told many things over time, but this time it really sounds like it's coming out. He also believes the album is done.

GUNS N' ROSES' "Greatest Hits" collection, which was originally issued in March of 2004, sold 38,000 copies in the United States last week alone, bringing the total number of copies sold since its release to 2.65 million, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Rose, along with Slash and ex-bassist Duff McKagan, tried to block the release of "Greatest Hits" with a lawsuit, claiming that the record label had assembled the CD without their input. The band's label, Geffen Records, insisted that it was forced to put out a greatest hits album since Axl Rose had failed to deliver the long-delayed new GUNS album, "Chinese Democracy".

I went to the radios web site, couldnt find anything on Slash, though I diddnt look so hard, because I got side track'd by "PHILLY'S HOTTEST BUTT". I recommend that you check it out. Its great.

Oh heres the link to the site, though you all probably already check'd it out.

Here it is anyways: WMMR . Click it, or ticket.

J.Walker

The butts weren't all that great. Alot of white girls suffering from assitol disease.

So when are we gettin the audio??

Sorry guys but i'm SO BORED <_< . It's fuckin New Years and I'm babysitting. I need some entertainment.

You have my condolences. I'm babysitting too, well at least they're mine. Did you have any plans for New Years?

I didn't make any plans..but their was definatley some party potential. So now im spending the first minutes of 2006 watching I love the 80's with a 5 year old sitting next to me. WHAT A NIGHT rock3

:rolleyes:

So now we are waiting to here GnR news from the wise and honest Slash?

No offence but this has no credibility for me, if we here credible CD news i doubt it will come from Slash.

I choose to do as i do and take this with a mountain of salt even if Slash did say it.When there is news we will here it from the great hermit or his hermit manager not an ex member.Sorry to be a realist but fuck me guys when will you learn? :blink:

Reunion?

Never going to happen, sorry to upset you but Axl has no need for Slash so i dont see it happening.

I agree with you GOAB,these people tend to believe everything but being realistic...$la$h being the source who announces CD release? :rolleyes: No way :tongue2:

omgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! i really hope this thread is true because not only is march 3 months away it is also the month of my birthday so this would be amazing!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy!!!!!!!!!! rock1

Also the month of my birthday!!!! rock3

Sensational news! Perhaps the best news since the Amazon listing.

NO!

This is better!

Thanks Jonas!

dude this means nohing, slash know shit and slahs has nothing to do with CD. He is just a washed up drunk ass piece od shit nobodu who think he can still play guitar.