slash says:

mynameisjonas

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have much faith in the March release...

...But I am VERY happy to see Slash saying good things about Axl. Props to the man for being able to do that. :shades:

$la$h said those good things about Axl because that´s part of his theatre. Those things make him look cool at the eyes of some people, you know...

I went to the radios web site, couldnt find anything on Slash, though I diddnt look so hard, because I got side track'd by "PHILLY'S HOTTEST BUTT". I recommend that you check it out. Its great.

Oh heres the link to the site, though you all probably already check'd it out.

Here it is anyways: WMMR . Click it, or ticket.

J.Walker

The butts weren't all that great. Alot of white girls suffering from assitol disease.

I happen to like that. I like a nice top heavy, BIG Titty girl, with a nice tight ass. Just as Mickey Rourke's character "The Cook" in the movie "Spun" prefers.<----------Its not exactly quoted, great movie though.

I dont no about anybody else, but hey..........Thats me.

J.Walker

Big tits are a plus but I like women with phat asses :D . Black/Latina women :wub: do it for me dude and I didn't see any in that contest.

So when are we gettin the audio??

Sorry guys but i'm SO BORED <_< . It's fuckin New Years and I'm babysitting. I need some entertainment.

You have my condolences. I'm babysitting too, well at least they're mine. Did you have any plans for New Years?

I didn't make any plans..but their was definatley some party potential. So now im spending the first minutes of 2006 watching I love the 80's with a 5 year old sitting next to me. WHAT A NIGHT rock3

:rolleyes:

It's allright, I did the same thing. :lol: Except my wife was watching the Dick "Antichrist" Clark New Years Special. So in between typing I had to switch it back to TV and be tortured to the sounds of Hillary Duff, Mariah Carey and some other guy who sounded like Usher. And that closet homo Ryan Seacrest.

I really needed this rock1 rock3 at that time

Sensational news! Perhaps the best news since the Amazon listing.

NO!

This is better!

Thanks Jonas!

dude this means nohing, slash know shit and slahs has nothing to do with CD. He is just a washed up drunk ass piece od shit nobodu who think he can still play guitar.

:question:

couldnt you say the same thing about axl?

and you dont know if this means nothing unless your "inside"...and i doubt that you are

so you have no clue who knows about cd and who doesnt and you dont have a clue as to who slash might know that knows about CD....why? because youre gay

Still no audio?

Still nothing posted on the radio website?

IF this interview actually took place, we don't know his exact words and how he said it. Someone just paraphraed what they might have heard.

BUT, if he did say something like this, why would anyone think Slash is lying? He has nothing to gain or lose by passing on the info. about what he might have been told regarding CD. He's been the source of free press for GnR the last several years already, thanks to all the people who interview him and insist on asking GnR questions. Plus, I doubt he had to sign a confidentiality agreement when it comes to talking about CD. :drevil:

As for his kind words about Axl, it's not the first time he's said good things, and considering what Axl last had to say publicly about Slash, it shows his chararcter.

I doubt this interview took place!

Do you all think the record will come out in such short period of time?

it's January for Christ sake...and no word from Axl and his management!

That leads me to believe this Slash interview is indeed a joke....Just like all the rumors!

Probably some Slash fan trying to make Slash look good!

As for his kind words about Axl, it's not the first time he's said good things, and considering what Axl last had to say publicly about Slash, it shows his chararcter.

I just don't know how anyone can say good things about anyone whilst taking them to court, just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not just saying that about Slash talking about Axl - I'm talking about anyone. If you're in a legal battle with someone its not the norm to say how nice someone is etc.

R.

I just don't know how anyone can say good things about anyone whilst taking them to court, just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not just saying that about Slash talking about Axl - I'm talking about anyone. If you're in a legal battle with someone its not the norm to say how nice someone is etc.

R.

EXACTALY!

he's a 2 faced man......read my sing...Axl said it best!

R.

Lawsuit is business, its not personal. :)

But, if sharing those thoughts about their personal relationship - i fail to see how business can come infront of that.

R.

I'll say that I do have my doubts about whether or not this interview took place. I listen to that station, as do a lot of people I know, and NONE of us heard this interview.

I'll say that I do have my doubts about whether or not this interview took place. I listen to that station, as do a lot of people I know, and NONE of us heard this interview.

Cool, i have some doubts too - i never know what to believe sometimes, some people seem to change their minds in various interviews.

I emailed the station the other day so i'm hoping we'll get a reply :)

R.

R.

Bingo.

R.

Bingo.

Bullshit.

UK SUBS.

You don't think that's the case? Take Terrell Owens. Eagles did everything they could to get him off the team. Basically said he was an a*shole, wasn't a team player, etc etc and they succeeded in getting him off the team. But at the same time, they always said he was an incredibly talented player.

Same thing with Slash; he can be mad at Axl for what he perceives to be a wrong, but still have nice things to say about him.

R.

Bingo.

Bullshit.

UK SUBS.

I´m calling that one!

NO!

This is better!

Thanks Jonas!

dude this means nohing, slash know shit and slahs has nothing to do with CD. He is just a washed up drunk ass piece od shit nobodu who think he can still play guitar.

and you dont know if this means nothing unless your "inside"...and i doubt that you are

so you have no clue who knows about cd and who doesnt and you dont have a clue as to who slash might know that knows about CD....why? because youre gay

why would axl tell anything to slash or how would slash get any info on the CD axl hates slash and duff and the old members hes said it numerous times durring the 2002 show.

And how am i gay bc i said something that offended you some how??

Lawsuit is business and is personal bc they are trying to stop axl from playing they tried b4 and failed so they keep on doing more bull shit to him to make him nt be able to play anything old. But what slash said is bull shit he hasnt heard anything from CD hes not in the band he probably knows and sees just as much as we all do.

NO!

This is better!

Thanks Jonas!

why would axl tell anything to slash or how would slash get any info on the CD axl hates slash and duff and the old members hes said it numerous times durring the 2002 show.

And how am i gay bc i said something that offended you some how??

Lawsuit is business and is personal bc they are trying to stop axl from playing they tried b4 and failed so they keep on doing more bull shit to him to make him nt be able to play anything old. But what slash said is bull shit he hasnt heard anything from CD hes not in the band he probably knows and sees just as much as we all do.

How exactly has Slash tried to stop Axl from playing?

Amazing how people can't decipher the difference between business matters and personal feelings. Just easier to pick sides I guess as oppossed to looking at things objectively, or even worse, trying to see things from someone elses perspective.... If they felt they were being shafted out of millions of dollars, I suppose they would let it slide because they think the other guy involved is "talented".

Yes it is business, and that's why it's presented to a neutral third party to decide, who base their findings on facts and NOT emotions, in order to reach a fair and reasonable conclusion.

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

Amazing how people can't decipher the difference between business matters and personal feelings. Just easier to pick sides I guess as oppossed to looking at things objectively, or even worse, trying to see things from someone elses perspective.... If they felt they were being shafted out of millions of dollars, I suppose they would let it slide because they think the other guy involved is "talented".

Yes it is business, and that's why it's presented to a neutral third party to decide, who base their findings on facts and NOT emotions, in order to reach a fair and reasonable conclusion.

WORD to ya MOTHER! :D

What the hell is Slash doing talking on a radio show about an album from a band he isn't in anymore?

Stirring! thats what ;)

Coss if he is right, and CD is due for a March release, then someone in the Axl camp is going to get their butt kicked for opening their big mouth. This could lead to more problems/issues and CD could be postponed further just for the stupid sake of it :(

Edited by dobadog