mynameisjonas

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont beleive a single crock of shit that comes out of mysterons mouth

ps

how ya doing gigger?

Got to agree, i think Mysterons full of shit!

I disagree. Mysteron is legit it's just that as we all know information changes on a regular basis with GnR. He's just passing on what he is told.

ps

how ya doing gigger?

I disagree. Mysteron is legit it's just that as we all know information changes on a regular basis with GnR. He's just passing on what he is told.

sorry gigger, but information in gnr world does not exist

only rumours do,

i remember his street team bollox he came out with, leave his bollox at his shit site, we dont want him here

ps

how ya doing gigger?

only rumours do,

i remember his street team bollox he came out with, leave his bollox at his shit site, we dont want him here

but if we dont have rumours what do we have?

ps

how ya doing gigger?

only rumours do,

Each other? :lol:

ps

how ya doing gigger?

only rumours do,

Each other? :lol:

:D lol true that

from blabbermouth -

A podcast containing VELVET REVOLVER guitarist Slash's (ex-GUNS N' ROSES) interview with Philadelphia's WMMR radio station, conducted last week, has been made available for download at GMPPodcast.com. During the interview, Slash mentions the long-awaited GUNS N' ROSES album, "Chinese Democaracy", and indicates that the CD may finally see the light of day in March. An excerpt from the chat follows:

Slash: "Axl's [Rose] got got a record coming out, GUNS, I guess you call it, I think in March. Which is sorta cool, you know it's gonna be interesting to hear it. After all this time and after all this talk what's going on with him."

DJ: So wait, "Chinese Democracy" is gonna come out?

Slash: "Yeah, it's coming out in March..."

DJ: OK.

Slash: "That's what... I've been told a lot of things over the years, but it definitely sounds like it's coming out in March."

DJ: We've been waiting forever.

Slash: "Which means VELVET REVOLVER probably in March, April, May. Will be coming out somewhere around that time. It'll be interesting."

DJ: Yeah, I was gonna say your record will probably come out first.

Slash: "No, no... Yeah, well. All things considered, it could. That could happen, but... Judging by, I think Axl's record is finished."

More information on the WMMR podcasts is avalable at WMMR.com.

(Thanks: Here Today... Gone to Hell!)

(Day in rock) Philadelphia's WMMR radio has posted a podcast of the now famous interview Matt Cord conducted with Slash where he said that he heard that the long awaited Guns N' Roses album 'Chinese Democracy' would be released in March. In the interview Slash had nothing but positive things to say about his former bandmate Axl Rose and dispelled some rumors and media reports about a feud between him and Rose. In fact, he said that he has not spoken to Axl for about 10 years and also commented on the mistruths spread in the media. "I think the whole media scene has gotten to the point of being really over the top. Constantly making stuff up… it generates an audience," Slash said. "It's always based on negative stuff.. you find anything really juicy going on that's actually positive. It goes in one ear and out the other but if it's something, talk about dirty laundry then that sticks. They generate a lot of interest in that. It's sort of sad in a way. It's gotten to be really out of hand in this millennium".

The rest of the shit is on the website.

Link

Nothin' new but pretty cool. I knew Slash liked Axl. :rolleyes:

Edited by W. Axl Kev

I wonder if right now Slash is thinking "WHY did I say that?!"

I doubt he's even paying attention to this. He passed on the info he was hearing and that's it. He's not responsible in any manner for whether or not the album actually gets released in March or anytime after. This is Axl's baby to worry about and his alone...

Edited by Turn_It_Up