Current GnR members

JONEZY

Axl smokes cigars. Flirted with drugs but didn´t become an addict.

$la$h is/was addicted to drugs and alcohol ( in the past, don´t know about today), smokes cigarettes.

And about the others, I don´t know for sure, I know they were into drugs but don´t know the degree of their addictions.All smoke.

$la$h used to drink Jack Daniels while playing and also used to Smoke. Axl used to smoke on stage and in my opinion that fucked up his voice. They did cocaine backstage during the shows, I remember a video where Axl is angry with the old members and says something like: " Coke brake guys?" with a very angry expression on his face :scared:

$la$h is/was addicted to drugs and alcohol ( in the past, don´t know about today), smokes cigarettes.

And about the others, I don´t know for sure, I know they were into drugs but don´t know the degree of their addictions.All smoke.

C U R R E N T members.

Everyone knows what the ex-members did.

Unfortunately people seem to know pretty little about current members of this band...

C U R R E N T members.

Unfortunately people seem to know pretty little about current members of this band...

There are no raisin's in Guns n' Roses.

:rolleyes:

Dizzy gets samshed on regular basis, tommy did do a lot of everything. as for anything extravagent for the rest of the members i have no idea

C U R R E N T members.

There are no raisin's in Guns n' Roses.

:rolleyes:

I said current, not currant.... ;)

And for all we know, maybe there are.

I read somewhere( i think an old Finck fan site, teh Fink tank) that Robin Finck likes pot, but not regular cigs

also, he used to tour with Nails when they where partying heavily, and when he left he said something like he was a brand new Robin, or something. He wasn't the same guy, I took that to mean he quit partying??

Dizzy obviously parties

Axl probably still drinks, remember in Rio Axl talking to fans poolside all night drinking

Buckethead was clean of everything, I am quite certain,

Brain - ?????

Stinson - I thought someone mentioned he likes cocaine. Pretty sure he drinks

Pittman - who gives a fuck

Fortus - who knows, email him and ask him, if you care

Just wondering if any of the current GnR members smoke cig's, and if they do smoke, do they smoke on stage? And have any of them had a problem with drugs in the past(ie: rehab).?

Just curious.

Well lets hope Bucket Head does not smoke on stage, he could light his bucet and facee on fire lol! To anwser rour question, I am not sure eiter. Axl smokes still so he might have gotten at least one of those guys into smoking.

who are these members you speak of?

members of what?

i dont recall any material by these members you mention

do they exist??

What about the tour in 2002 and shows in 2001 and "oh my god" in 1999. Or did that not happen like the holocaust.

I'd say Fortus might smoke pot. You can just look at him and tell he's the type of guy that sits in his parents garage all day, getting stoned and watching Cartoon Network.

uhhhhhhhhh dude didnt he have a kid and married. Dont think he still lives with his parents.