Current GnR members

JONEZY

who are these members you speak of?

members of what?

i dont recall any material by these members you mention

do they exist??

What about the tour in 2002 and shows in 2001 and "oh my god" in 1999. Or did that not happen like the holocaust.

oh i remember the bootlegs you've mentioned,

you know the ones aswell?

the ones were they open with the jungle riff,that gets you all exited'until you see who's playing them

Edited by lawrence

I heard Buckethead has a chicken fetish or something, and slept in a chicken coop with about 5 or 6 chickens.

yeah i hear the same thing...actually i read it on elsewhere...so who the fuck knows if it's true or not :P

Edited by 3rd Wheel

I'd say Fortus might smoke pot. You can just look at him and tell he's the type of guy that sits in his parents garage all day, getting stoned and watching Cartoon Network.

uhhhhhhhhh dude didnt he have a kid and married. Dont think he still lives with his parents.

Exactly. He can't get stoned in his house so he goes to his parents house. :D

Seriously I have no idea. I've heard all kinds of stories about the Replacements but nothing concrete. Axl and Dizzy we all know. Finck I'd assume has at least tried some stuff simply because he was in NIN at the right time but I have no idea how far he took it if it did.

I'd say Fortus might smoke pot. You can just look at him and tell he's the type of guy that sits in his parents garage all day, getting stoned and watching Cartoon Network.

uhhhhhhhhh dude didnt he have a kid and married. Dont think he still lives with his parents.

I was using a metaphor. :huh:

Could Axls voice have changed because he stopped smokin? He has lost that growl that he had in his smokin days. Could his throat have gone kinda clean or somethin coz he stopped smokin?? :huh:

Grimo.

he smokes cigars- those things will rip your throat apart more than ciggies

Could Axls voice have changed because he stopped smokin? He has lost that growl that he had in his smokin days. Could his throat have gone kinda clean or somethin coz he stopped smokin?? :huh:

Grimo.

Although they don't damage his lungs as much (apparently).

Grimo.

Depends if he inhales... I know quite a lot of cigar smokers dont inhale. They just find it theraputic (sp?) to have the odd one. But I dunno if loads of cigs would have the same effect as the odd cigar. Any tobacconists around??? :ph34r:

Grimo.

$la$h used to drink Jack Daniels while playing and also used to Smoke. Axl used to smoke on stage and in my opinion that fucked up his voice. They did cocaine backstage during the shows, I remember a video where Axl is angry with the old members and says something like: " Coke brake guys?" with a very angry expression on his face :scared:

He was not angry. Was maybe even referring to coca cola... :P Slash replied "do we have a band?" and they seemed to be having a good time...

Grimo.

I think its more just getting older. Robert Plant had a voice that could be compared to axl's and during the Page/Plant tours it sounded nothing like during the Zeppelin days.

A friend of mine is training to be an opera singer. Her reaction the first time she heard Axl speak was "My god he should not sing like he does! Doesn't he know what he's doing to his voice?"

Axl is a natural baritone and apparently forcing his voice into the higher ranges puts a lot of strain on his vocal cords which over time could do a lot of damage and fuck up his voice all together.

Between that and smoking, and coke which can also damange your throat (y'know how coke addicts can lose the wall between nostrils? The damage isn't just limited to your nose) I think its pretty impressive he still has any kind of voice.

Axl smokes cigars. Flirted with drugs but didn´t become an addict.

$la$h is/was addicted to drugs and alcohol ( in the past, don´t know about today), smokes cigarettes.

And about the others, I don´t know for sure, I know they were into drugs but don´t know the degree of their addictions.All smoke.

C U R R E N T members.

Everyone knows what the ex-members did.

Unfortunately people seem to know pretty little about current members of this band...

that is kind a alright becouse they only got famous becouse of the old members... the ex-members deserve to know that people know alot of them, many people just dont care about the new one's

i dunno if you consider bucket "current", but he has to be using every drug avalible to mankind. it's obvious he's on something.

:D that never even crossed my mind! i just thought he wqas mentqally illl. also i never knew that he auditioned for the chilis :o

PP