Gn'R Reunion without Matt

Son Of A Gun

If Guns N' Roses reunited don't you people think that for a successful reunion Matt would have to do be on drums? He was too precious, he really gave Gn'R that extra strong look in his image but moreover in his drumming, the crowds loved him and most of all he had Gn'R written all over him 100 times more than adler. If Gn'R ever reunited I really cannot imagine it without Matt. Even though there is not much hope of the reunion I just sort of noticed how people here may not notice how much value that guy was for the band and replacing Adler with him was the most successful thing for the band to do.

oh yes the faces he pulls when playing drums really bought a new dimension to the band

so did his mega boring solo's

i'm much prefer to see addler bouncing on a stool with a grin on his face :)

can you imagine the ritz 88 with sorum on the drums? i cant

oh yes the faces he pulls when playing drums really bought a new dimension to the band

Agree, Ritz 88 whit a 25min long Matt Sorum solo would have been totaly fuck up. :no:

No, Matt should not be a part of GNR again.

Steven and his cow bells rock3

If Guns N' Roses reunited don't you people think that for a successful reunion Matt would have to do be on drums? He was too precious, he really gave Gn'R that extra strong look in his image but moreover in his drumming, the crowds loved him and most of all he had Gn'R written all over him 100 times more than adler. If Gn'R ever reunited I really cannot imagine it without Matt. Even though there is not much hope of the reunion I just sort of noticed how people here may not notice how much value that guy was for the band and replacing Adler with him was the most successful thing for the band to do.

i hated matt,

word. I love stevie, it'd be much better with him on the drums with one of his legs resting on the kit than with matt and what he used to act like just like he'd one the lottery or something. i'm sorry but i hated matt in gnr.

PP

If Guns N' Roses reunited don't you people think that for a successful reunion Matt would have to do be on drums? He was too precious

I've never heard Matt described as "too precious" before. :lol:

I think for a true reunion, it would have to be the original 5 members who made AFD.

I prefered Matt, I don't believe his huge drum solos is a reason to not like him. He was probably asked to do them by Axl or someone..... Yes he could have said no he doesn't want to but I thought it was cool

I would go to see a GNR reunion if Scott Weiland was playing on the drums;)

Alder always looked like he was having more fun than anyone else, always with a child like innocence (apart from the drugs, sex, etc :P )

Totally. Didn't he actually say that he'd do it already anyway? So long as he got to hit axl in the face first. The fact that he's been touring pretty consistently since he left gnr must be proof that he can hold it together, and that he isn't on a collision course any more. Surely it would be great for gnr's image to have another original member back onboard. Especially since brain seems to have plenty of other things he's more interested in.

Edited by Maddergascar

Alder always looked like he was having more fun than anyone else, always with a child like innocence (apart from the drugs, sex, etc :P )

Totally. Didn't he actually say that he'd do it already anyway? So long as he got to hit axl in the face first.

way to go Steve, patch up those differences :rolleyes:

If there was ever to be a reunion,I'd like to see it be the Appetite For Destruction line up....But all thing's considered,both Matt and Steve have done Axl wrong...Matt said he swung at Axl once,Steve just never shuts his mouth about stuff he doesn't know anything about ie "Chinese Democracy is crap".