new interview with Steven Adler

ssiscool

It was a funny interview, but he lied through his teeth the whole way through. :huh:

Go watch the Down On The Farm video - Duff didn't clap his hands at the start... and Slash's grandmother gave him his first guitar. :blink:

It looks to me as duff makes somekind of a signal to steven right before the songs starts

The guitar thing I know is true ;)

well steven and tyler were both really big addicts god knows mayb they were both high stephen ran out of whatevr and tyler still had loads and for a laugh said il give you some if you suck my cock when stephens sasked stephen agreed to and in there delusional drugged up state one thing leads to another and before you know it stephens in a maids outfit for tyler taking it up the back door and tempting him with a duster ......well thts my thought on what happend plus prob was stepehsn foirst time ver cos he aint ever prob had a woman ....but still he is a class person who cares if he gay evryones tryed it thts what college is all about ...........

If you knew anything about Aerosmith,you would know that they ALL were clean when GN'R opened for them. :rolleyes:

Shame, I feel really sorry for Steven. His ideal band existed in the 80's, and he just can't seem to let it go.

Sour grapes.

Matt Sorum has done nothing to him, he was asked to come in and fill the position to the best of his ability, which he has done...Steven shouldn't be bashing him publicly at all.

He should consider himself lucky that he is at least still getting some cash from Apettite sales. If Axl was pissd with him, he woulnd't have had that either.

Shame, I feel really sorry for Steven. His ideal band existed in the 80's, and he just can't seem to let it go.

Sour grapes.

Matt Sorum has done nothing to him, he was asked to come in and fill the position to the best of his ability, which he has done...Steven shouldn't be bashing him publicly at all.

He should consider himself lucky that he is at least still getting some cash from Apettite sales. If Axl was pissd with him, he woulnd't have had that either.

you got a point he should be glad he is getting money from appetite.

SS.