Jackamo!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
She is a fake rocker and poser :fuckyou:

duff

She does the rock thing in a sort of girly, cute motif. She isn't drinking jack and pretending to be hardcore. Who cares?

Since when did dudes start rating pop rock chicks on how truly "rock" they are? Do you like your chick singers to be biting the heads off bats or ripping up hotel rooms?

She's hot, she's got a great voice and she sings pop rock instead of Metallica. Oh, and GNR is one of her favorite bands and she has AFD on her iPod. What's the crime?

Since when did dudes start rating pop rock chicks on how truly "rock" they are? Do you like your chick singers to be biting the heads off bats or ripping up hotel rooms?

She's hot, she's got a great voice and she sings pop rock instead of Metallica. Oh, and GNR is one of her favorite bands and she has AFD on her iPod. What's the crime?

there is no crime. although some people think that, but its just weird to hear that some pop singer likes Guns N Roses. Its like finding out that Ozzy likes to listen to Motzart (i'd shoot my self if he did) its just a weird combo.

PCE

there is no crime. although some people think that, but its just weird to hear that some pop singer likes Guns N Roses. Its like finding out that Ozzy likes to listen to Motzart (i'd shoot my self if he did) its just a weird combo.

PCE

I'd be very surprised if Ozzy didn't listen to Classical music actually...

PCE

I'd be very surprised if Ozzy didn't listen to Classical music actually...

Me too, it just seems like his thing.

Besides, Classic music heavily influences Metal

Hmm I wonder if she has a big fanny (uk meaning).

She must have one like a bucket, sleeping her way to win votes.

I dont care much for her music or her likes, or her... but there is no denying she is hot and if she ever gets naked or seen in a leaked home video from an ex boyfriend, on seeing her I'm sure to do a sex-pee in my pants.

Well said there Turn It Up, i completely agree with you. The girl is allowed to like GN'R for crying out loud

Edited by Mama Kin

she sucks!!!!!!

i hate those fags that all they think of is how to turn their image into a "kick ass rocker" one. for fucks sake thats pathetic.

What you said was extremely stupid. First of all, calling someone "fag" isn't creative, descriptive, or particularly insultive especially when they don't seem like one at all. Second of all, calling someone pathetic based on what their I-Pod tracklist is is beyond stupid. And then assuming that they are creating some image because of that is another stupid thing. I hate to break it to you, but your wonderful Guns N' Roses have done more to create some false hard image than Kelly Clarkson has. And you need to learn how to capatlize the first letter in the first word of a sentence. Anyone who has passed second grade should know that. You spelled "that's" incorrectly as well.

I love how I wrote an entire paragraph about all the stupid things about your single sentence. Post a story sometime. I'll reply with an encyclopedia.

she sucks!!!!!!

i hate those fags that all they think of is how to turn their image into a "kick ass rocker" one. for fucks sake thats pathetic.

What you said was extremely stupid. First of all, calling someone "fag" isn't creative, descriptive, or particularly insultive especially when they don't seem like one at all. Second of all, calling someone pathetic based on what their I-Pod tracklist is is beyond stupid. And then assuming that they are creating some image because of that is another stupid thing. I hate to break it to you, but your wonderful Guns N' Roses have done more to create some false hard image than Kelly Clarkson has. And you need to learn how to capatlize the first letter in the first word of a sentence. Anyone who has passed second grade should know that. You spelled "that's" incorrectly as well.

I love how I wrote an entire paragraph about all the stupid things about your single sentence. Post a story sometime. I'll reply with an encyclopedia.

Hail! Hail!

PCE

you sound like a fucking idiot, most musicians are "artists" therefore they like many kinds of music. GNR are a great band, so who cars if she digs them. She has an awesome voice, I cant believe American idol actually put out an artist with some talent