How long will the current line-up last?

Solidius

I think that if the album comes out and does well,then they can hold a tour together,that maybe they could last for as long as Axl wants it to last.

A few more albums etc is what I mean.Again if the album does good,I'd love to see this incarnation stay until Axl retires or whatever.

I think it's awesome how long they've stuck it out. I think it will all depend on how CD is recieved.

R.

Why wouldn't they stick it out. Until now they've got all the benefits of being in a high profile band without having to do any work. And especially someone like dizzy, who, if he left would never get hired by any band of the caliber of GN'R again. They know a good thing when they see it and they'll stick around.

hopefully after their new album they'll be together for a while and of course axl is the one who decides....you know the guy..... i believe that they will do something good this year ,i can see them in concerts ....dont ask me why but i have that feeling...and you guys ,you should be optimist ,if you want to see them together you need to start believingit... :P

Its a miracle they're still together! Lets get Cd out and sellin then we'll see what Axl has in mind. Im guessin he'll want this version of the band together for the 3 albums hes planned. But who knows what Axls thinkin!

Grimo.

Its a miracle they're still together! Lets get Cd out and sellin then we'll see what Axl has in mind. Im guessin he'll want this version of the band together for the 3 albums hes planned. But who knows what Axls thinkin!

Grimo.

As long Axl is paying them, I can't see where is the miracle...

Edited by Ferrari

Grimo.

Surely they're not just goldiggers are they? They must have some desire to put out music at some point.

Grimo.

Grimo.

They must have some desire to put out music at some point.

Grimo.

That's secondary IMO.

Grimo.

They must have some desire to put out music at some point.

Grimo.

That's secondary IMO.

Maybe. You think they're just milkin Axl for the cash and fuckin him around? Think it might be better if Axl hired McFly or someone like that as his band.

Grimo.

Well, there not really a band as a musical group. But the album won't come out this year anyway. They always do this big hype thing and it carries everyone through til April then they say Xmas is the new date and so on. All Axl did was show up at a party and suddenly the album's coming out - it's not.