How often do you listen to I.R.S. ?

insomniac

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like 5 - 6 times in total.. The quality is so shabby that I can't see no reason to listen to it. I listen to The Blues and Madagascar a couple of times every week on the other hand.

And Chidem sometimes. And Oh my god sometimes.

Silkworms and Rhiad is just plain shite.

i still listen to it like at least once a week. that song sounds great!!!!

Pretty often.

I just wish we had a better version. What sort of sick world do we live in where we have a crap quality version of this and a soundboard version of 'Silk Worms'??

Edited by D-GenerationX

I don't listen to it at all any more. The song sounds like it could be a potentially decent song, but certainly not a 'big-gun'.

It is an early demo from the sound of it too, the quality would be terrible even if it were not recorded with a microphone and then put through a static machine.

Listening to a demo of November Rain of equivalent quality wouldn't be too great either, so as ever with Guns, we have to wait and see.

I cant believe people are actually responding to this post! What a stupid waste of time!

Its like saying.. 'how often do you think about CD.. I think about it once a week!'

FFS get a life!!!!

You responded dickhead??? :drevil:

I haven't at all lately

because being the dumbass I am, it got deleted from my computer :(

consider yourself lucky, my whole computer got whiped, so i lost all my work and all my music, along with all the programs and pictures i have :(

( i haven't heard it and don't have it so no times a week)

PP

I cant believe people are actually responding to this post! What a stupid waste of time!

Its like saying.. 'how often do you think about CD.. I think about it once a week!'

FFS get a life!!!!

You responded dickhead??? :drevil:

What time did your mum get back this morning?