Just_a_little_patience

That's interesting.

I wonder why he doesn't sound too happy

Munky: "Heeeeey Axl, what´s up dude?"

Axl: "... who are you?"

( 10 seconds of silence... )

Munky: "I´m Munky from Korn man..... the guitarrist....."

( 5 seconds of silence... )

Axl: "Owww... now I get it.... a PARTY IN the cemetary... I just tho you guys were all dead"

That's interesting.

Because Axl has been in hiding since 2003's Rock In Rio statement and it was supposed to be KoRn's CD release party for See You On The Other Side and Munky probobly got mad that everyone came there to see Axl not KoRn.

That's interesting.

Because Axl has been in hiding since 2003's Rock In Rio statement and it was supposed to be KoRn's CD release party for See You On The Other Side and Munky probobly got mad that everyone came there to see Axl not KoRn.

true... anywhere AXL goes he is the center of everything...

i also like korn :krider:

That's interesting.

Well I'd think everyone went to celebrate with Korn...It just so happened that after 1:00am Axl arrived and all the spot light was shined in his direction.

But after reading that Good Charolette think he was "cool as shit" then hearing Munky wasn't too impressed,I wonder what it is.."Mama said,if you don't have something nice to say(then don't say it at all).

Surely he can't be going on about Axl showing up?..There should be a different reason no?

If he's not happy about Axl being there then what the fuck is he doing taking pictures with him??? He doesn't exactly look like he's trying to get away from Axl .What a dick.Oh well, if anything good came out of those comments it's that at least GNR won't be touring with them. :fuckyou::anger:

If he's not happy about Axl being there then what the fuck is he doing taking pictures with him??? He doesn't exactly look like he's trying to get away from Axl .What a dick.Oh well, if anything good came out of those comments it's that at least GNR won't be touring with them. :fuckyou::anger:

I agree, Munkys a two faced biatch!

I see some symbolism here, from Axl's latest debut at the Korn party. Axl's been out of the picture for a few years(sight and sound) I find a little irony in that Axl shows up at a Korn party thrown in a cemetary setting. Kind of like a resurrection for Axl of some sort....just my thoughts. I found it a little humorous without looking too deep into it. BTW, I feel Munky's ego is just a tad squashed because of the stolen limelight for their new album. Korn had spent a lot of $$$ on that party-promo, and in comes Rose taking the publicity :)

YG