Imagine a joint world tour with...

W. Axl Kev

It could be one of the biggest tours in rock history. It would be absaloutely off the chart. There is no reason why it couldn't happen. Axl and Slash have both said they 'love' one another. It would be cool, imagine Slash coming out and playing a few songs with Guns N' Roses. I would pay any amount of money to see that tour and if there were ever a reunion this would be the way to achieve it.

The joined Chinese Democracy and Libertad world tour. Amazing.

Thoughts?

Maybe they could have it in conjunction with the Israeli-Palestinian group picnic.

Get real.

Sweet, maybe us Catholics can also join up with the Protestants!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would suck big hairy sweaty stinky balls.

1. The original members would get into some huge fights.

2. It would be torture for the oldschool fans. It would be like hanging all the original gnr ingredients in front of your nose, and you can't put them together.

I'd rather see them seperately.

agreed

Maybe they could have it in conjunction with the Israeli-Palestinian group picnic.

Get real.

And then after that happens we can all have a get together and laugh at that funny joke :drevil:

You are all completely lame (except the ones who want it), this would be the greatest tour in rock history. If you don't have a dream... what's the point in life? Losers!

Get real.

And then after that happens we can all have a get together and laugh at that funny joke :drevil:

You are all completely lame (except the ones who want it), this would be the greatest tour in rock history. If you don't have a dream... what's the point in life? Losers!

It's called living in the real world, ace.

I'd like to fuck Jessica Alba each night on a big pile of money. Guess what? It has about as much of a chance of happening as your little tour here.

It's called living in the real world, ace.

I'd like to fuck Jessica Alba each night on a big pile of money. Guess what? It has about as much of a chance of happening as your little tour here.

I live in the real world and I know I can do anything. My accomplishments are endless.

It's not a little tour it would be a huge tour. If this ever happens I will gloat to you first I think.