Imagine a joint world tour with...

W. Axl Kev

It could be one of the biggest tours in rock history. It would be absaloutely off the chart. There is no reason why it couldn't happen. Axl and Slash have both said they 'love' one another. It would be cool, imagine Slash coming out and playing a few songs with Guns N' Roses. I would pay any amount of money to see that tour and if there were ever a reunion this would be the way to achieve it.

The joined Chinese Democracy and Libertad world tour. Amazing.

Thoughts?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pay anything to see that happen...

If you analyze Axl's mood nowadays you can see he has healed all his hate against ex band members..., just take a look to the fact he spoke to izzy recently and he said good words towards Slash

I can see that happening

Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but I always thought Axl and Izzy have still been friends. I thought somewhere, Axl and Izzy both have stated they don't have any bitterness between themsleves. Izzy just doesn't want to be in the band, simply because he never wanted to play huge sold-out shows.

Ask Chef, he can tell you. :chef:

AR, AC

i think the only thing that could happen between AXL and DUFF/SLASH/MATT its a reunion... nothing else, of course it would be amazing... but its very hard... i cant imagine Scott and Axl in the same show... the same day...

Guest cherry_bomb

woah, that'd be.....weird. if all past negativity was put aside then sure, but it'd be awful for the audience to witness a bad atmosphere on stage.

Didn't Scott mimick Axl once :question:

and he called axl a fat bald man aswell!! :ph34r:

Ok well I didn't know that :rolleyes:

But Axl might not even know. I think it could work well. A Guns N' Roses reunion would be soooo much better than Chinese Democracy.

:lol:

Yeah....and wouldn't it be great if elvis joined that tour to??? It is possible you know. if the conspiracy is right tough. Also featuring Jim Morrison. :rolleyes:

You guys put way to much into the they both respect each other thing. the fact is that slash and the gang is still sueing axls ass and that there is a reason for that. Even after Axl fixed it. they are still continuing the lawsuit. Does that action match the words.....I think not.

It's a about PR and saying the right things.

So PLEASE stop these threads.

And GNR isn't as big as they where. Face it ;)

No.

GNR aren't as big as they were... seriously? :o Where do you get your brilliance? :rolleyes: Naturally a band aren't going to be as big as they were if they haven't released an album for 13 years. ;)

No.

GNR aren't as big as they were... seriously? :o Where do you get your brilliance? :rolleyes: Naturally a band aren't going to be as big as they were if they haven't released an album for 13 years. ;)

I know....but it just seems that people think that when Axl releases Chi Dem. GNR will be as hot as they where back in the days. It's not gonna happen. I would love to be proven wrong. But I won't hold my breath.