Imagine a joint world tour with...

W. Axl Kev

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So PLEASE stop these threads.

And GNR isn't as big as they where. Face it ;)

No.

GNR aren't as big as they were... seriously? :o Where do you get your brilliance? :rolleyes: Naturally a band aren't going to be as big as they were if they haven't released an album for 13 years. ;)

I know....but it just seems that people think that when Axl releases Chi Dem. GNR will be as hot as they where back in the days. It's not gonna happen. I would love to be proven wrong. But I won't hold my breath.

Well the likelyhood is that Axl wont release Chinese Democracy. Guns N' Roses returned abysmally in 2002. They were lacking any flair and didn't have a new album or single. Plus people who watched the VMA's would immediately see how downhill Axl had gone. Except they have a cool and talented lineup and Axl may be in good voice if he returns. So if it flops it flops and we will have a reunion. However if it blows up it really will. Axl only spoke a few words and the media were all over it. I think there is something to be had yet from the guy.

what would really rock is if...VR was opening...and Scott thought they were going to open up with Sucker Train Blues...but Slash starts Welcome to the Jungle...and well Weiland just doesn't know what is going on, and Axl comes out and goe "DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE FUCK YOU ARE!?!?" and Weiland's head just fuckin explodes...then Axl fuckin does the serpentine all over his headless corpse..as the we all hear the greatness that was once GNR

it would be hard i bet... i mean - lets put it into context...

you had a girlfriend for 5 or 6 years. things were really serious and you lvoed eachother alot. but then it all just ended bitterly. you havent spoke in 10 years or so but all the meanwhile you rrealize that you dont hate her as much before..

so now, 10 yeasrs later, you have a new girlfriend and youre extremely happy. do you think that you and your girlfriend going out to dinner 3 nights a week with your ex girlfriend and her new serious boyfriend? no matter what theres gonna be jealousy and a lot of uncomfortable situations...

i dont think theyd ever be able to pull it off mentally.

You are all silly. Scott and Axl? They don't know each other. Why would there be any heat between one another? They probaby respect each others musical achievements.

Didn't Scott mimick Axl once :question:

and he called axl a fat bald man aswell!! :ph34r:

well i love scott but that cunt is going bald too.........as am i.

male patern baldness is not a joke :(

http://www.bald.com/

ysee? i am losing my virility and then my masculinty :unsure:

naw i am only 20 but my bro is bald so it will haen soon................as it hapens i look great right now.

oh the tour HELL YEEEEAH

Edited by HOLDEN CAULFIELD

Didn't Scott mimick Axl once :question:

and he called axl a fat bald man aswell!! :ph34r:

That was in response to a heckler who was telling Scott he should fuck off and chanting 'we want Axl'. Or something along those lines.

Its pretty much the same situation as Axl's infamous 'Slash is up my ass' speech.

As for a joint tour I really don't see it happening. Slash and Axl might say they don't have anything against each other but that doesn't mean they want to tour together.

I don't have anything against the kid who beat me up in school, because that also happened 10 years ago and I've gotten over it. Doesn't mean I want to hang out with him.

Edited by Just_me

that really would seem pointless unless youre talking about a reunion happening with GNR with slash and duff playing for both bands.

in that case i would go

i mean id still go to it if it was new gnr but it would just be so depressing seeing them all playing a show together again but they arent even playing with each other :(

back in 2000 i used to post about my idea for a GREAT GNR ROCK NROLL THEATRE CIRCUS TOUR -with all members of GNR past and present going on a massive world tour. i used to get shot down and verbally raped for that idea. but now i think it might actuallly happen.

back in 2000 i used to post about my idea for a GREAT GNR ROCK NROLL THEATRE CIRCUS TOUR -with all members of GNR past and present going on a massive world tour. i used to get shot down and verbally raped for that idea. but now i think it might actuallly happen.

Sure, keep thinking like that. Seriously. Axl says he doesn't have any bad feeling towards Slash and people will think a tour like this is possible? I mean, what the fuck? Who are you kidding?

It would be cool. Though I would prefer to see the old GNR on tour with Stone Temple Pilots...Obviously this can't happen. Maybe sometime in the future Velvet Revolver & GNR might take the same stage?

they might one can hope

SS.

i dont see why - GNR, KY Jelly and Mix Master Mike wasn't eggsactly a primo lineup. Izzy followedby VR then GNR would be great line up for fans of rock music then Slash could play PC with AXlto wind upthe nights procceedings. not too shabby considering it's 20006. never a truer word said in jest?

It could be one of the biggest tours in rock history. It would be absaloutely off the chart. There is no reason why it couldn't happen. Axl and Slash have both said they 'love' one another. It would be cool, imagine Slash coming out and playing a few songs with Guns N' Roses. I would pay any amount of money to see that tour and if there were ever a reunion this would be the way to achieve it.

The joined Chinese Democracy and Libertad world tour. Amazing.

Thoughts?

Maybe they could have it in conjunction with the Israeli-Palestinian group picnic.

Get real.