No "Chinese Democracy"

Guest Edward Rose

That'd make sense with the "You will hear music this year"-statement. Then the statement would have been a promise of a album and not a single as many has interpreted it. I really don't beleive in it though. Chinese Democracy looks like an obsession to Axl from the title to every little detail in songs..

It'd be funny if the album would be called "Music".

Imagine if you go to the recordstore:

"Do you have Music by Guns N Roses?"

"Sure, up to 5 or 6 albums."

"DAMN, IT'S A 6-CD-BOX!!!!"

:laugh::laugh:

i dont think they change the name...

Guest Sweet_Emotion

imagine if they called it "use your illusion 3" that would be soo funny :rofl-lol:

but i like chinese democracy and would probably cause major confusion if he did change it

The album will most likly be called Chinese Democracy.Becouse Axl is fixed on that name. People are expecting it and it's a synonym of the current GNR. So there will be chinese demorcracy I tell you!

And there is really no need to change the name. You can change the name of the product. But it is still the same product. And it is a cool name. And I belive the album will have a chinese tone all from music to the artwork. We will probably hear some sounds from typical chinese instruments on some of the songs. Give it a oriental tuch.

I think the name is more then the name of the title track. It has a deeper meaning.

You'll see......You'll all see :drevil: