More Slash Interviews Where Slash Talks About CD Release

jane

here is another time slash has spoken of when chinese democracy is going to be released i really wonder if slash really does know when it will be released or is just going on rumors himself he sounds really for sure about the release date

the article you can find here: http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580...6060837,00.html

VELVET REVOLVER star Slash has confirmed the new Guns N' Roses album will be released this spring.

Speaking on Virgin Radio yesterday, the guitarist revealed that after months of speculation Chinese

Democracy will finally hit the shops in March.

Although no longer in Axl Rose's band, Slash said: “I’m really excited. Its been a long time waiting to see

what the next step around the corner was going to be.

“Its coming out in March and apparently it sounds great.”

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here it is:

By BECI WOOD

Sun Online

VELVET REVOLVER star Slash has confirmed the new Guns N' Roses album will be released this spring.

Speaking on Virgin Radio yesterday, the guitarist revealed that after months of speculation Chinese Democracy will finally hit the shops in March.

Although no longer in Axl Rose's band, Slash said: “I’m really excited. Its been a long time waiting to see what the next step around the corner was going to be.

Bullshits. This album will never be released. Nothing is possible, (except maybe dissention and internal combustion) in the GNR world. :)

Oh hey, i just noticed. The article was posted on SUN online. My oh my, what a credible source SUN is. :laugh:

Edited by Sabbra_Cadabra

Slash :no: = Steven Adler

They dont know shit

FOcking drughead

hahahahaha

I think slash is making rumours himself. The album can't be released by March...

fuck you Slash :fuckyou:

Second that..

He just want so badly to be apart of gnr again...cant blaim him, VR sucks big time

Oh my god is better then every singel song on contraband and the same is a "unfinished# version of the blues and CD.

Think slash realised that he is a fOcking wenker if his not with the man him self...

But Axl dont need slash to make good musikk.,ROBIN FINKEFOOT rock3

They dont know shit

FOcking drughead

hahahahaha

I think slash is making rumours himself. The album can't be released by March...

Oh my god is better then every singel song on contraband and the same is a "unfinished# version of the blues and CD.

No, it really isn't. At least Contraband is a factual being, while Chinese Democracy exists only in our hopes. VR are already working on their sophmore album, while GN'R fans can still only listen to live renditions of songs that will allegedly be on the upcoming Chinese Democracy.

You could at least wait until Axl does an album to make such a moronic statement. How many GNR albums was Slash on? How many has Robin been on? Some of you newer fans are really fucking lame.

new fan`??????

Been with them since the illusion cds..the best record ever made..Some fillers but anyway a hell of a record (i see them as one ;) )

And i will say that was a solo axl...

VR sucks big time

Think slash realised that he is a fOcking wenker if his not with the man him self...

That is the bigest pile of shit i`v seen all day, you sir must be butt blind -_-

They dont know shit

FOcking drughead

hahahahaha

Second that..

He just want so badly to be apart of gnr again...cant blaim him, VR sucks big time

go easy on Slash, you know if he want to be apart of Guns N' Roses again is a good think... we want him to be it too ! I'll just hope Axl will realise that Slash want to work with him again becouse Axl would let him... Axl think Slash is a great guy

VR sucks big time

That is the bigest pile of shit i`v seen all day, you sir must be butt blind -_-

and i must aggree with you dally

once again, why doesnt $la$h go fuck himself in the ass with scott weilands microphone. he hasnt talked to axl in ten years and somehow he knows when the album is comin out.

chinese democracy - 06/06/06

Not to say Slash is right or wrong, but I'm sure he certainly knows more than you do. Even though he and Axl haven't spoken to each other, they do know a lot of the same people. Who knows what Slash may have been told or heard. They are after all in the same business. :rolleyes:

VR sucks big time

Revesokken, you are a fag. I know how amazing 'Lee' Buckethead and Robin Finck'foot' are, but you are so opinionated. Learn to love both. VR's Contraband is a superb record, and as dally says, you are a big steaming pile of - wait. Sorry, dally just said you were butt blind. I can live with that.

Methinks the court case was postboned for one reason, that being that VR's and GNR's albums will both be released then.

here it is:

Although no longer in Axl Rose's band, Slash said: “I’m really excited. Its been a long time waiting to see what the next step around the corner was going to be.

I don't know why is he exited about?...is it the fact that he thinks after Ch-Democracy release, there might be hope for reunion? :o

Speaking about the release on Christian O'Connell's breakfast show, Slash confirmed that the record is done and he said a "very official source" had already heard it. He added: "Yeah its going to happen, I've been made aware it's been heard "I'm really excited, it's been a long time waiting to see what the next step around the corner was going to be for him (Axl) we know where everybody else is, but we were wondering what he was going to be doing. It's coming out in March and apparently it sounds great."

He said this on the radio, so the fact that the Sun newspaper ran with it can be ignored. Slash is obviously still going to have many contacts on the inside in the band.

It could be anyone he has spoken to about it. Seems Slash is really positive about it and is at peace with his own situation and happy for Axl to return. It comes over to me that Slash is far more mature about it than most people on these forums.