More Slash Interviews Where Slash Talks About CD Release

jane

i find this really intresting that slash knows about the CD....lol mabey Axl told him or something. But he might be promoteing VR, hes also doing the same think for GnR....but i think that its highly unlikey that its true. But then again with all these pop ups by Axl, mabey just mabey its true....So if it is. Will we see a single this month?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta comment on this article posted by Warchild in another thread, but can't do it there because the thread is now locked.

LATEST: Legendary rockers GUNS 'N' ROSES will release their first album in 13 years next month (MAR06) when the long awaited CHINESE DEMOCRACY finally hits store shelves.

The LP has been more than a decade in the making after a series of postponements and production problems.

The NOVEMBER RAIN hitmakers last released new material in 1993 with their covers album THE SPAGHETTI INCIDENT.

Frontman AXL ROSE has promised fans a more "complex" record and hinted at festival appearances this summer (06).

Guitarist SLASH gushes, "I'm really excited. It's been a long time waiting to see what the next step was, but it's coming out in March and sounds great.

"I'm just waiting for the record to come out, so I'm glad we've finally got to the point that that's happening."

The new album contains 13 tracks with titles including BETTER, THERE WAS A TIME and THE BLUES.

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mn...onth_12_02_2006

Don't you just love how they make it seem like Slash is a part of the band? What a joke. That's really all I want to say, it's just so fucking blatant and erroneous that I had to comment on it. Shit like this helps no one.

I gotta comment on this article posted by Warchild in another thread, but can't do it there because the thread is now locked.
LATEST: Legendary rockers GUNS 'N' ROSES will release their first album in 13 years next month (MAR06) when the long awaited CHINESE DEMOCRACY finally hits store shelves.

The LP has been more than a decade in the making after a series of postponements and production problems.

The NOVEMBER RAIN hitmakers last released new material in 1993 with their covers album THE SPAGHETTI INCIDENT.

Frontman AXL ROSE has promised fans a more "complex" record and hinted at festival appearances this summer (06).

Guitarist SLASH gushes, "I'm really excited. It's been a long time waiting to see what the next step was, but it's coming out in March and sounds great.

"I'm just waiting for the record to come out, so I'm glad we've finally got to the point that that's happening."

The new album contains 13 tracks with titles including BETTER, THERE WAS A TIME and THE BLUES.

http://contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mn...onth_12_02_2006

Don't you just love how they make it seem like Slash is a part of the band? What a joke. That's really all I want to say, it's just so fucking blatant and erroneous that I had to comment on it. Shit like this helps no one.

Yea, I noticed that too. SO very misleading.

Right, cresgrand from thenewguns.com just sent me this over msn:

113980898396802wq.jpg

He got it in his subscribed newsletter email from Music Max Australia. They're a music TV channel over here, not dissimilar to MTV.

I think it's just based on the Slash comments, so take it for what it's worth. Just passing it on.

Edited by highvoltageacdc

Right, cresgrand from thenewguns.com just sent me this over msn:

maxguns.JPG

He got it in his subscribed newsletter email from Music Max Australia. They're a music TV channel over here, not dissimilar to MTV.

I think it's just based on the Slash comments, so take it for what it's worth. Just passing it on.

what the hell, it seems like they think slash is still in the band?

a lunch with the gunners? whats going down?.

what the hell, it seems like they think slash is still in the band?

a lunch with the gunners? whats going down?.

It says former guitarist Slash.

And I think they're going to have a Guns N' Roses special -- just videoclips and stuff.

oh ok, highvoltage do you remember just before they realesed guns greatest hits they showed a gnr concert on channel ten i think? it was on at like 11:30 after sports tonight, it might be a chance for march, seems to soon tho?.

Oh my God....this is getting way too fucking out of hand people....Slash doesnt know shit about shit when it comes to CD. He was obviously grossly misinformed by his "sources". This is seriously ridiculous how far some online media are taking Slash's comments.

Oh my God....this is getting way too fucking out of hand people....Slash doesnt know shit about shit when it comes to CD. He was obviously grossly misinformed by his "sources". This is seriously ridiculous how far some online media are taking Slash's comments.

It happens every time some Guns-related news comes out.

Take a look at all the sites that were reporting a 'reunion' as soon as Axl made the comments about Slash and Izzy in the Rolling Stone article.

It gets out of hand, then dies down. No big deal. :tongue2:

DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WILL FALL FOR SUCH A STUPID INTERVIEW? HUH? SLASH HAS LEFT GNR! DIDNT YOU KNOW? HE WAS REPLACED BY AN ARSEHOLE THAT WEARS A FLIPPIN' BUCKET ON 'IS HEAD! YOU MAKE IT SOUND AS IF SLASH IS STILL A GUNNER! ASSHOLE. :anger:

Actually... uhh...

Kinda ironic that you say that, because Buckethead is long gone from Guns N' Roses. ;)

The article is referring to some comments that Slash made on a radio show. Read here for more info.

And please - try not to be abusive in your posts. ;)

DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WILL FALL FOR SUCH A STUPID INTERVIEW? HUH? SLASH HAS LEFT GNR! DIDNT YOU KNOW? HE WAS REPLACED BY AN ARSEHOLE THAT WEARS A FLIPPIN' BUCKET ON 'IS HEAD! YOU MAKE IT SOUND AS IF SLASH IS STILL A GUNNER! ASSHOLE. :anger:

Actually... uhh...

Kinda ironic that you say that, because Buckethead is long gone from Guns N' Roses. ;)

The article is referring to some comments that Slash made on a radio show. Read here for more info.

And please - try not to be abusive in your posts. ;)

Touché