More Slash Interviews Where Slash Talks About CD Release

jane

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VR sucks big time

Oh my god is better then every singel song on contraband and the same is a "unfinished# version of the blues and CD.

Think slash realised that he is a fOcking wenker if his not with the man him self...

But Axl dont need slash to make good musikk.,ROBIN FINKEFOOT rock3

That is the bigest pile of shit i`v seen all day, you sir must be butt blind -_-

I must be blind because i have a opinion...like you dont have..Youre just kissing every ones asses..du går etter flertallets meninger

The Sun it just repeating the words Slash said on WMMR radio in december. It shows the quality of the newspaper.

mr.Q

No, they quoted him saying it on Virgin radio. The quotes they give are different to what he said in December aren't they?

Could be true, I don't remember the exact words on WMMR radio. To me the quotes sounds pretty similar though.

mr.Q

P.S. When was the virgin radio interview?

Edited by mr.Q

once again, why doesnt $la$h go fuck himself in the ass with scott weilands microphone. he hasnt talked to axl in ten years and somehow he knows when the album is comin out.

chinese democracy - 06/06/06

Since you put the release date at the end of your post, maybe you should take the advice you gave Slash.

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Speaking about the release on Christian O'Connell's breakfast show, Slash confirmed that the record is done and he said a "very official source" had already heard it. He added: "Yeah its going to happen, I've been made aware it's been heard "I'm really excited, it's been a long time waiting to see what the next step around the corner was going to be for him (Axl) we know where everybody else is, but we were wondering what he was going to be doing. It's coming out in March and apparently it sounds great."

interesting, well i guess we'll just have to wait and see

Slash :no: = Steven Adler

They dont know shit

FOcking drughead

hahahahaha

I think slash is making rumours himself. The album can't be released by March...

fuck you Slash :fuckyou:

Oh my god is better then every singel song on contraband and the same is a "unfinished# version of the blues and CD.

No, it really isn't. At least Contraband is a factual being, while Chinese Democracy exists only in our hopes. VR are already working on their sophmore album, while GN'R fans can still only listen to live renditions of songs that will allegedly be on the upcoming Chinese Democracy.

Yeah I totally agree with that... Some people just can't see that Velvet are having their time now. Go out on the streets and ask, except for GNR Fans nobody knows nowawdays who Axl Rose is...

They dont know shit

FOcking drughead

hahahahaha

I think slash is making rumours himself. The album can't be released by March...

No, it really isn't. At least Contraband is a factual being, while Chinese Democracy exists only in our hopes. VR are already working on their sophmore album, while GN'R fans can still only listen to live renditions of songs that will allegedly be on the upcoming Chinese Democracy.

Yeah I totally agree with that... Some people just can't see that Velvet are having their time now. Go out on the streets and ask, except for GNR Fans nobody knows nowawdays who Axl Rose is...

Umm.. I don't think anyone know who is Scott Weiland, Slash or even Velvet Revolver :unsure:

Edited by Wando

Guest swwet_child

"And apparently it sounds great"

Slash is so sarcastic here ! :lol:

No he isn't. There is no hint of sarcasm in that statement at all.

He is sarcastic. Why would CD sound great ? :rofl-lol:

Cause 'anything Axl does is brilliant in one way or another and I'm sure his new record will be no different'. :drevil:

They dont know shit

FOcking drughead

hahahahaha

Umm.. I don't think anyone know who is Scott Weiland, Slash or even Velvet Revolver :unsure:

Any person who doesn't know who Scott Weiland(or the legendary Stone Temple Pilots) is should just go off himself.

Instead of turning this into some big Pro / Anti Slash thread (which I just don't get, but whatever), lets try to examine the facts, instead?

A. This is definitely a different quote than the one used on WMMR(?) radio in December. The content is similiar, yes - but the wording is different.

B. This now makes two times Slash has said March.

C. *IF* Slash's words of praise for Axl are genuine (which I feel they are) I can't see him intentionally misleading anyone about what be believes the release date to be.

D. Slash has contacts within the industry, obviously. Also, remember, he maintains a financial interest in "Guns n' Roses" the business entity - which would mean that he would be privy to certain information.. yes, even involving future releases. (mainly because said future releases could help either bolster or further dilute the back catalog - which makes his financial stake an issue)

E. If the album is released by the end of March, then it falls within the first quarter of the year. There could be numerous financial reasons for this to occur, as well. For all we know, somebody's $25,000 bonus is tied to a successful Chinese Democracy release before March 31, 2006. Remember, for everything we know - there's 8,000% more that we don't.

F. The red headed recluse has popped out in public what, 3 times now in the last month that we know of? Of which he's been photographed at twice? Sorry - people don't change their normal pattern of behavior so quickly and radically unless there's an underlying motivation for it. In my opinion, its the beginning of image rebuilding. Which ties into point G.

G. Always, always, ALWAYS look at the money angle - because, trust me, it helps explain alot. You don't spend money on a press release about your lawsuit against a car dealer unless you're worried about people's perception of you. You're usually only worried about that (when you haven't typically shown that type of behavior) when you feel you might have something to promote. Money is the key here. Money is the one thing that, if it ever happens, will cause a 'Reunion' to occur. Money is what's going to get this album out. Money is what makes guys like Fortus and Stinson stick around even though they're really not doing much at the moment. Money and the EXPECTATION of money once there's a release.

H. March 28, 2006 - thats my bet on the 'release date' pool and I'm sticking to it. Not saying its a fact - just saying its what I believe given all current available info. We shall see.

-darknemus

Instead of turning this into some big Pro / Anti Slash thread (which I just don't get, but whatever), lets try to examine the facts, instead?

A. This is definitely a different quote than the one used on WMMR(?) radio in December. The content is similiar, yes - but the wording is different.

C. *IF* Slash's words of praise for Axl are genuine (which I feel they are) I can't see him intentionally misleading anyone about what be believes the release date to be.

D. Slash has contacts within the industry, obviously. Also, remember, he maintains a financial interest in "Guns n' Roses" the business entity - which would mean that he would be privy to certain information.. yes, even involving future releases. (mainly because said future releases could help either bolster or further dilute the back catalog - which makes his financial stake an issue)

E. If the album is released by the end of March, then it falls within the first quarter of the year. There could be numerous financial reasons for this to occur, as well. For all we know, somebody's $25,000 bonus is tied to a successful Chinese Democracy release before March 31, 2006. Remember, for everything we know - there's 8,000% more that we don't.

F. The red headed recluse has popped out in public what, 3 times now in the last month that we know of? Of which he's been photographed at twice? Sorry - people don't change their normal pattern of behavior so quickly and radically unless there's an underlying motivation for it. In my opinion, its the beginning of image rebuilding. Which ties into point G.

G. Always, always, ALWAYS look at the money angle - because, trust me, it helps explain alot. You don't spend money on a press release about your lawsuit against a car dealer unless you're worried about people's perception of you. You're usually only worried about that (when you haven't typically shown that type of behavior) when you feel you might have something to promote. Money is the key here. Money is the one thing that, if it ever happens, will cause a 'Reunion' to occur. Money is what's going to get this album out. Money is what makes guys like Fortus and Stinson stick around even though they're really not doing much at the moment. Money and the EXPECTATION of money once there's a release.

H. March 28, 2006 - thats my bet on the 'release date' pool and I'm sticking to it. Not saying its a fact - just saying its what I believe given all current available info. We shall see.

-darknemus

The lack of a surfaced Chinese Democracy album may also be the only thing keeping the GN'R image alive. If the album is released, and fails, then 10 years of hype drain away, the faded image of Axl Rose disappears for good, and the legend is put to rest. Face it. Axl knows in his heart that the only thing keeping people's interest in him and the GNR image alive is the hype surrounding the release of the album and the hope that it may someday be released. Without that, he has nothing.

Sorry - people don't change their normal pattern of behavior so quickly and radically unless there's an underlying motivation for it. In my opinion, its the beginning of image rebuilding. Which ties into point G.

G. Money is what makes guys like Fortus and Stinson stick around even though they're really not doing much at the moment. Money and the EXPECTATION of money once there's a release.

-darknemus

1. So Axl Rose has one month and a half to rebuild his image... I doubt he will succeed in doing that in such a short amount of time.

2. Fortus, Stinson, Reed, all those guys are there for the cash. There is no other reason. I agree.

3. I wouldn't bet a single buck about a March release.

Edited by Alan Niveen

thats my bet on the 'release date' pool and I'm sticking to it.
You say that every fucking year. Your various "contacts" tell you stuff every year, but nothing ever happens. Repeat cycle. I cant believe it that people take your shit seriously here. You make Mysteron look like Axl's valet. You have reporter status?? :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: Thats fucking hilarious! On one hand, the people here have you and your "contacts" with zero info, and on the other hand have a dipshit who does semi fake interviews and tells the lamest "inside info" that I've ever heard in my life, and it makes everyone here as happy as pigs in shit. To top that off, you have a Mod here that thinks her brain is hotwired to Merck. No wonder Axl still hasn't released the album. The obtuseness of his fan base makes him puke.

-darknemus

Chinese Democracy can't possibly be released within the next month and a half.

If it really were the album would have to have an official release date and promotion starting really really soon. I mean by this Monday soon. Even though the album has enough hype as it is i cant imagine it being released without massive promotion when its been in the works for 10 or so years.

To top that off, you have a Mod here that thinks her brain is hotwired to Merck. No wonder Axl still hasn't released the album. The obtuseness of his fan base makes him puke.

I know mods on another infamous forum who are much worse than the girl you're talking about...

Do you think Axl hasn't released CD because "the obtuseness of his fan base makes him puke" ?

I think Mr. jameslofton that you need a reality check.

Edited by Alan Niveen

"And apparently it sounds great"

Slash is so sarcastic here ! :lol:

No he isn't. There is no hint of sarcasm in that statement at all.

He is sarcastic. Why would CD sound great ? :rofl-lol:

Why would it not? Why are you here? The old band split up 15 years ago and has no intention of returning.

Why would it not? Why are you here? The old band split up 15 years ago and has no intention of returning.

Please, relax. Just breathe. I don't wanna be hold responsible for any stroke you may suffer.

Anyone who thinks CD is going to generate positive cash flow over 10 years, needs be locked in a room with Suze Orman for an hour.

(Not to learn anything, just for punishment.) B)