Axl lets club listen to "Chinese Democracy"

darknemus

haha. don't worry about it madison. i think it rather amusing that this nobody takes the time and day to insist on the illegitimacy of my "claims"

The reason I "insist" on it, is because some people here are gullible enough to believe your claims, because they weren't at HTGTH when you admitted the illegitimacy of your "claims", before editing it from your post. The reason GNR fans always call into question the small amounts of legit info that we get is because of people like you who take the 'time and day' to do anything to be a so called insider.

I was -- I read the thread, and I know that he edited it and I know his reasons behind it.

Believe me when I tell you -- he's not lying when he says he knows something. :)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.. :rofl-lol: Well Jimmy, its always been said that one of these fakes would eventually get to claim authenticity cause their bullshit coincided with real news. By the way, I've already seen the statue that is being erected here for Madagascar88. In my honest opinion, it needs some finishing touches. :rofl-lol:

This is not the event that Madagascar88 was talking about. It was something else.

He is not claiming to have known about this event. So your comments and insults toward him are out of line.

Madison's so sexy when she lays down the law! :D

Think the most shockin news was that he was with his "bandmates". :)

Really can't see it bein true. Surely he'd have just given the owners $ 20k or somethin! I would have loved to be his driver, blatently copy it before bringin it back.

Grimo.

Chelsea fave destination Coral Room may have gone away, but in its space, Stereo has been reborn. Gone is the lush aquatic theme, and Stereo takes you back to the heady days of Old School Rap & Hip Hop in the early 80s. With celebrity DJs like DJ AM and Mark Ronson behind the wheels of steel, expect the cream of New York nightlife to pack Stereo to the rafters.

http://blog.joonbug.com/new_york/2005/11/n...enue_openi.html

That the place?

R.

Definitely the place.

didn't that "happen" before? :rolleyes:

If the reactions weren't good, the album will be delayed for another 300 years. great.

I mean...it was 5.30 AM!!!...The REACTIONS COULDN'T BE GOOD!!! People were a lil bit lazy and tired I think...or if they were using some speed and ex...and that means...CD will ROCK-HOP-and-DANCE!!! :lol::lol::lol:

That's easy for me Lawrence...Axl Rose. I couldn't give a damn who is playing drum or guitar or bass. Know this simple fact: Anyone can use a computer to play an instrument now, but you will always need a lead singer.

I have follwed this band since 1986, so save the talk about being a new fan. I really didn't care for buckethead, and Finck is just all right. In the end though, I don't care if it is just Axl with a drum machine and computer. I have a strong hunch that many feel the same way. It's Guns N' Roses, not Guns N' Slash or Guns N' Adler or whatever. I don;t understand why that is such a hard concept to grasp.

Back on topic, this sounds like it happened, and an album is probably only 3-4 months away at this point.

That's easy for me Lawrence...Axl Rose. I couldn't give a damn who is playing drum or guitar or bass. Know this simple fact: Anyone can use a computer to play an instrument now, but you will always need a lead singer.

I have follwed this band since 1986, so save the talk about being a new fan. I really didn't care for buckethead, and Finck is just all right. In the end though, I don't care if it is just Axl with a drum machine and computer. I have a strong hunch that many feel the same way. It's Guns N' Roses, not Guns N' Slash or Guns N' Adler or whatever. I don;t understand why that is such a hard concept to grasp.

Back on topic, this sounds like it happened, and an album is probably only 3-4 months away at this point.

i have also followed the band from the start, i didn't call anyone a new fan' please check my post & quote were i said that :)

everything you post here someone trys to turn into an arguement-fuck it- logging off

Edited by lawrence

can i just ask the members here who diss slash & the old band'

what was it that bought you here??

W.Axl.Rose for me, it has allways been about him in my opinion, and as for a reunion, id rather have the new lineup.

While i appreciate the things the other lineup gave us, there time is over now its time to move on.I moved on in 2002 and i dont plan on going back to that whole dreaming thing.

So you're not interested in the head splittin solos of yester-year, for example? SCOM? PC? What about the cool drum intro of Mr Brownstone? Matts YCBM? Duffs ISE intro? Izzys all round coolness? Sounds like you've viewed GNR as an Axl solo project since it started. :no:

And if you analyze a band by its name like you analyzed above, the Tracii Guns must be a pretty fuckin important member then eh?!? :rolleyes:

Grimo.

everything you post here someone trys to turn into an arguement-fuck it- logging off

lawrence, this is a discussion forum. We discuss things - people will comment on your opinion - that's the whole idea of this place. It'd be boring if we all thought the same. There was no 'argument' at all - he shared his opinion with everyone, same as you did.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x

Anyone notice Mysteron

is checking in on us.

I think you're paranoid :lol:

This story is true though

It Is Mr T. Indeed........let's see how can I phrase this? Bars can be "CAJOLED" for after hours very private

parties, I myself have been privvy to be at a few. The Doors are locked, the outside Lights turned off, and

there are no, if ANY interruptions........at all. ........Get My Drift??? .....Everything has a price....

and no holds are barred.....

THIS STORY IS TRUE........

W.

and Mr.T may be watching you at this minute!!!! I heard he's omnipotent..........

Edited by warchild

Anyone notice Mysteron

is checking in on us.

I think you're paranoid :lol:

This story is true though

It Is Mr T. Indeed........let's see how can I phrase this? Bars can be "CAJOLED" for after hours very private

parties, I myself have been privvy to be at a few. The Doors are locked, the outside Lights turned off, and

there are no, if ANY interruptions........at all. ........Get My Drift??? .....Everything has a price....

and no holds are barred.....

THIS STORY IS TRUE........

W.

and Mr.T may be watching you at this minute!!!! I heard he's omnipotent..........

I believe in you!

Rock on rock1 rock2

just to clear up any roumors - AXL WAS IN NYC THIS WEEKEND. I called his hotel and talked to Beta!! She told me that he was going to be there all weekend - But that was before all the snow, so he may have left earlier, who knows?

Also, a buddy of mine from NYU partied with him and the fag from the Notebook till about 7 in the morning in a bar on Thursday night...

Very funny :fuckyou:

mr.Q

I can prove it to you.. But give me a few days - I want to respect Axls privacy if he is still there....

It's about time you prove it, don't you thing.

mr.

P.S. I prefer Heineken

lawrence, this is a discussion forum. We discuss things - people will comment on your opinion - that's the whole idea of this place. It'd be boring if we all thought the same. There was no 'argument' at all - he shared his opinion with everyone, same as you did.

R.

i aint allowed an opinion though am i? cos i get followed everywhere i post' everything i write is disected