close this when you want

gin_hotel

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

like i said before i only mentioned i had it because i thought it was going around everybody. hassle wes dont hassle me

Buddy you shouldn't have said anything then.

Instead of being known as the "cool guy who leaked a brand new track"

you're quickly becoming "the asshole who won't share the damn song"

Quite honestly, you're an idiot! Why are you worried about being singled out? All you had to do is send it to any number fo rogues on this forum who would quite happily have taken the blame for leaking it. Besides, there really is nothing anybody can do about leaks.

Few people on this forum give a two-bit shit about obeying the wishes of Axl Rose or GNR's management. If you really did have the file, you've just ruined most people's chances of hearing whatever song it was in their lifetimes!

If you've still got it, just send it to me or any of the others in the other thread who said they wanted it! Or at least post a transcript of the lyrics - there's nothing illegal about that!

listen you fucking moron watch your mouth, if it genuine youll hear it when the cd comes out and im sure wes is spreading that song around to people elsewhere right now (if its real or fake). stop fucking insulting people you asshole same goes for the guy who called me a sissy, i spend half my time boxing and the rest training or working. im not scared of people like you im just not prepared to send something round witch were not supposed to have

I sent you a PM a few minutes ago with an idea that might have interested you, but now I see the true picture.

WES NEVER HAD THE TRACKS AND HE NEVER SENT THEM TO YOU. YOU'RE JUST SOME ATTENTION-SEEKING WELSH PANSY WHO THOUGHT HE WOULD TAP INTO THE MONOPOLY OF ATTENTION THAT WES WAS GETTING. YOU SAW THAT THINGS WERE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL AND DECIDED TO END IT WITH SOME RIDICULOUS STORY ABOUT DELETING THE FILE.

IT'S GREAT THAT YOU SPEND YOUR TIME BOXING, AND IT'S VERY EASY NOT TO BE SCARED OF SOMEBODY WHEN YOU'RE MILES AWAY BEHIND A COMPUTER, PROBABLY JACKING OFF TO ALL THE ATTENTION YOU'RE GETTING.

Why did you even start a thread to say that you deleted the file. You're just pissing with people. Stop wasting everybody's time and go back to shagging your sheep Welsy!

Quite honestly, you're an idiot! Why are you worried about being singled out? All you had to do is send it to any number fo rogues on this forum who would quite happily have taken the blame for leaking it. Besides, there really is nothing anybody can do about leaks.

Few people on this forum give a two-bit shit about obeying the wishes of Axl Rose or GNR's management. If you really did have the file, you've just ruined most people's chances of hearing whatever song it was in their lifetimes!

If you've still got it, just send it to me or any of the others in the other thread who said they wanted it! Or at least post a transcript of the lyrics - there's nothing illegal about that!

listen you fucking moron watch your mouth, if it genuine youll hear it when the cd comes out and im sure wes is spreading that song around to people elsewhere right now (if its real or fake). stop fucking insulting people you asshole same goes for the guy who called me a sissy, i spend half my time boxing and the rest training or working. im not scared of people like you im just not prepared to send something round witch were not supposed to have

I sent you a PM a few minutes ago with an idea that might have interested you, but now I see the true picture.

WES NEVER HAD THE TRACKS AND HE NEVER SENT THEM TO YOU. YOU'RE JUST SOME ATTENTION-SEEKING WELSH PANSY WHO THOUGHT HE WOULD TAP INTO THE MONOPOLY OF ATTENTION THAT WES WAS GETTING. YOU SAW THAT THINGS WERE GETTING OUT OF CONTROL AND DECIDED TO END IT WITH SOME RIDICULOUS STORY ABOUT DELETING THE FILE.

IT'S GREAT THAT YOU SPEND YOUR TIME BOXING, AND IT'S VERY EASY NOT TO BE SCARED OF SOMEBODY WHEN YOU'RE MILES AWAY BEHIND A COMPUTER, PROBABLY JACKING OFF TO ALL THE ATTENTION YOU'RE GETTING.

Why did you even start a thread to say that you deleted the file. You're just pissing with people. Stop wasting everybody's time and go back to shagging your sheep Welsy!

HHAHAHAAHHAAHAH post of the year :rofl-lol:

i don't like the welsh part tho :no: