What's Your Take On The Potential Album Songs So Far???

gnrindia

What's Your Take On The Potential Album Songs So Far???

Madagascar/The Blues - Great/Epic

I.R.S - Good Rocker..........will be played again n again when released,but no way will it go on to be a classic.

Better - Massive Potential!!!

Chinese democracy - sucks and i personally would not mind if the album name changes just so that this song is not included

The remaning songs just have to be better to make this album a classisc :drevil:

i personally dont think silkworms/bedouins/oh my god will be on the album.

whats your take so far???

I don't think Silkworms and Rhiad will be on the album. Oh my god is actually already released once.

I hate Silkworms, I think Oh my God is great, and Rhiad doesn't feel finished yet, but has potential IMO

For the rest, I really like them all.

Madagascar is special, never heard something like it before

Blues is a nice epic

IRS and Better are great, only both intros need some tweaking

Chinese Democracy is really great, it's my favourite

chinese democracy (obviously). IRS and better would have been, but due to recent events, hes probably got rid of them. madagascar, a very special song. i like oh my god but im doubting because its already released. silkworms is but its terrible. rhiad is different, so that will be on there. the blues is superb and i'll eat my hat if it aint on there. theres even rumours of bohemian rhapsody...

I dont understand all the fuss about IRS.. its ok but nothing special in my opinion. Better sounds fucking amazing though, cant wait to her the full version. The Blues and Madagasgar are amazing songs and thats really what im into.. lets see what happens.. worth waiting 13 years for?... well.. at least ill sleep better at night. :)

better is pretty similar to IRS. the download was only 30 seconds long, so you werent missing much. itll be on the album.

You just said it might not

good point. IRS and better might be B-sides on sigles possibly.

the blues and there was a time are axls fave songs.

better is pretty similar to IRS. the download was only 30 seconds long, so you werent missing much. itll be on the album.

You just said it might not

good point. IRS and better might be B-sides on sigles possibly.

the blues and there was a time are axls fave songs.

So is Better.

Grimo.

Better definately has a lot of potential. I don't like that intro to the song though, but when the guitars and everything kicks in it's definately ass kicking.

Blues is of course epic, and my personal favorite of the new songs.

Madagascar is great too, although I'm not sure if I like horns in it.

Chinese Democracy is a standard rocker, nothing special, but not terrible.

Silkworms, ehh, no.

Rhiad is decent, needs work, but it has potential.

I.R.S. is indeed a rocking tune. CD will be full of awesome kick ass rock songs, plus emotional, heartfelt ballads.

I hated Oh My God for a time, but it has grown on me over the years and I now consider it to be a great experiment.

Edited by SlashisGOD