Merck Requests Tracks Removed

madison

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I can’t believe CD.com is down, now I have to read posts from rim jobber’s like this.

Why don’t you lick my ass again so this time I can shit in your face. It will be like a makeover you ugly fuck.

Man I can’t believe CD.com is down, now I have to read posts from rim jobber’s like this.

Why don’t you lick my ass again so this time I can shit in your face. It will be like a makeover you ugly fuck.

thats what i'm talkin bout!!

i'm rick jaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmes!!

rickjames.jpg

I think we should close down all new memer joinings for a while. These newbies ae getting everyones nerves.

Can we get IRS? Oh please Oh please? here is my email. Oh please.

SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!

frederick dumas YOU are a ASSCLOWN.

:fuckyou:

This is an "unofficial" and "unauthorized" GnR fansite, why do we have to do what Merck-off tells us to do?? Why does the mods kiss his ass???

If we don`t, Merck will get this site closed forever and sue the owner....... <_<

That is, if he wants that.......

Fuck off Merck!

He is a stupid motherfucker!

He has never told us any important information about what´s going on!

Merck, I hope you read it: Get your fat ass up from your chair and give a clear statement about what is going on with Chinese Democracy!

I think you will read some of the topics in this forum. Don´t say "stop the leaks"! Tell us what´s going on!

We are waiting for about 13 years! Now it´s time for informaion!

I can understand not posting the links etc. But not talking about them? That's a bit much.

Axl has been quoted a number of times ranting how NO ONE can tell you what you can and can't say. If they do, they've just undermined a fundamental belief of Axl's (and a lot of us - not to mention the First Amendment).

Ask yourself this...WWAD? I have a pretty good notion he wouldn't subject himself to anyone else telling him what he can or can't discuss.

Sorry guys, but Merck has asked us to remove the links to the leaked tracks.

Please respect this request and do not repost them.

Here's his note:

Thank you. Please try to have them removed as well as any mention of them.

It will be fucking fantastic when this album comes out, with the momentum of a F5 Tornado and blows the

music world on it's ass...........

Just Wait.....You'll See, and believe...and be glad you waited, in for surprises....

GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES..........

warchild

Sorry guys, but Merck has asked us to remove the links to the leaked tracks.

Please respect this request and do not repost them.

Here's his note:

Thank you. Please try to have them removed as well as any mention of them.

It will be fucking fantastic when this album comes out, with the momentum of a F5 Tornado and blows the

music world on it's ass...........

Just Wait.....You'll See, and believe...and be glad you waited, in for surprises....

GUNS N' FUCKING ROSES..........

warchild

amen brother!! :)

Liberturd and Cuntraband Rule!!! rock3

How can you blame Merck? He's probably shitting his pants scared to death that Axl will pack it in, burn the whole fucking album and hold up in his house again for years because of this. Think of it that way. Heh. And speaking of political bullshit? Umm, Axl is Mr. Political in the sense you are talking about. I'm a big Axl fan but he's a pussy these days, he's so tied up in his head and is all business. Fuck Merck? You mean fuck Axl, because he'll probably throw a psycho hissy fit over this shit.

Who gives a flying fuck? I mean what, are we supposed to go through the rest of our lives worrying about not offending Axl? Are we getting anything regardless? As of right now, we have one and a half tracks. Thats one and a half more tracks than we had before.

I am playing this off as if the album is never coming out...

Hey Bozo, ......I have heard enough of your BULLSHIT for today, you do NOT know what the fuck you are talking about, so go climb back in your little car with the rest of the clowns, and get the fuck OUT!

If you haven't noticed thiis is a GUNS N' ROSES FORUM.......hmmm, now geewhiz, what could that possibly insinuate.......

so wipe the snot out of your eyes, the wax out of your ears....and LOOK AT WHERE YOU ARE!!!

You are a fucking waste of time, and oxygen and the best part of you ended up in manure in the barnyard where you

were concieved you pigtail eyed ,overblown, mouthbreathing piece of excretement......

you are cereberally fornicated beyond belief and you just made my shit list pal.......

OH Yeah...and what have YOU done to "contribute to society" in the last 10 years????

you are OWED NOTHING, and nobody is a dumbass because things aren't being done the way YOU think they should be done........

are we clear on this now you vasiline flavored crash test dummy for the mexican donkey shows?

IF you do not like it here LEAVE and go back to Barry Manilow's site.....and don't forget your polyester pieces

of rabbit turd pellets you call a brain.........

GUNS N' ROSES MOTHERFUCKER...........now, go become an organ donor, because you are obviously

BRAIN DEAD.......ohmygodihatestupidpeople

sincerily,

WARCHILD.........

Nicely done!!! ;)

This is an "unofficial" and "unauthorized" GnR fansite, why do we have to do what Merck-off tells us to do?? Why does the mods kiss his ass???

If we don`t, Merck will get this site closed forever and sue the owner....... <_<

That is, if he wants that.......

He can't.

there's nothing illegal about it, these versions of the songs are not for sale, no money is being lost.

the mods just want to stay on his good side, and for good reasons. this would hardly be a gnr fansite if we didn't do what gnr asks, now would it?

on the other hand, yeah, sure merck, we won't talk about the songs we've been waiting for for 13 FUCKING YEARS!!!!!!!! :fuckyou::anger:

How can you blame Merck? He's probably shitting his pants scared to death that Axl will pack it in, burn the whole fucking album and hold up in his house again for years because of this. Think of it that way. Heh. And speaking of political bullshit? Umm, Axl is Mr. Political in the sense you are talking about. I'm a big Axl fan but he's a pussy these days, he's so tied up in his head and is all business. Fuck Merck? You mean fuck Axl, because he'll probably throw a psycho hissy fit over this shit.

Who gives a flying fuck? I mean what, are we supposed to go through the rest of our lives worrying about not offending Axl? Are we getting anything regardless? As of right now, we have one and a half tracks. Thats one and a half more tracks than we had before.

Hey Bozo, ......I have heard enough of your BULLSHIT for today, you do NOT know what the fuck you are talking about, so go climb back in your little car with the rest of the clowns, and get the fuck OUT!

If you haven't noticed thiis is a GUNS N' ROSES FORUM.......hmmm, now geewhiz, what could that possibly insinuate.......

so wipe the snot out of your eyes, the wax out of your ears....and LOOK AT WHERE YOU ARE!!!

You are a fucking waste of time, and oxygen and the best part of you ended up in manure in the barnyard where you

were concieved you pigtail eyed ,overblown, mouthbreathing piece of excretement......

you are cereberally fornicated beyond belief and you just made my shit list pal.......

OH Yeah...and what have YOU done to "contribute to society" in the last 10 years????

you are OWED NOTHING, and nobody is a dumbass because things aren't being done the way YOU think they should be done........

are we clear on this now you vasiline flavored crash test dummy for the mexican donkey shows?

IF you do not like it here LEAVE and go back to Barry Manilow's site.....and don't forget your polyester pieces

GUNS N' ROSES MOTHERFUCKER...........now, go become an organ donor, because you are obviously

sincerily,

WARCHILD.........

Nicely done!!! ;)

amen brother! tell it like it is!!!

sincerily,

WARCHILD.........

Nicely done!!! ;)

Ha ha ha, Warchild is an artist with words, sometimes for good and sometimes...you better not piss him off :D

Edited by November_rain

sincerily,

WARCHILD.........

Nicely done!!! ;)

THANX

I have NO patience for people like that......Glad to amuse you, Creative cursing is a gift!

(and will get your ass in a shitload of trouble.....)

GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES

W~~

sincerily,

WARCHILD.........

Nicely done!!! ;)

THANX

I have NO patience for people like that......Glad to amuse you, Creative cursing is a gift!

(and will get your ass in a shitload of trouble.....)

GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES

W~~

lmao so true