"Better" full version leaked?

insomniac

its a brilliant song

oh yes, at first at thought it was nothing special, but now I love this short clip... i already imagined a scenery where this song would fit really good, me in my car, a nice summer evening, the sun is already sinking, temperature is still really high...and then this song comes up... i love the melody.

its a brilliant song

oh yes, at first at thought it was nothing special, but now I love this short clip... i already imagined a scenery where this song would fit really good, me in my car, a nice summer evening, the sun is already sinking, temperature is still really high...and then this song comes up... i love the melody.

Damn right! rock1 The sad thing is that the clip ends right when the song really starts to pick up!

its a brilliant song

Damn right! rock1 The sad thing is that the clip ends right when the song really starts to pick up!

i know. i guess we'll have to wait for the rest

Saint says here that he is not going to release the full version.

Edit: well i can't find his post there now but it was there, maybe he deleted it! anyways he said "no full version will be released. You guys have to respect Axl too"

Edited by Crackers

Here's the deal...

The guy who supplied the songs said he has three full ones.

1.5 have been leaked, leaving twat and the rest of better.

I fully believe they exist because he clearly wasn't bullshitting about having them. For whatever reason, people got cold feet. I'm guessing they have been in touch with various administrators & possibly management about putting a stop to it.

I say just let them out already. These aren't final versions, and it is creating a big deal of buzz and publicity for the band.

Holly shit..."Better" is fucking awsome!

I hear the old Axl on vocals.....god damn this clip is to short, and when it starts to get better the song ends :(

AXL is BACK and Kicking! rock2 ....cant get enough of this song!

Axl is a fucking ROCK N ROLL GOD!

I have never heard the song and I don't want to download it becouse I expect Chinese Democracy this year.. unlike some other people, I want to something I have never heard before on this album!

Yeah i'm waiting for the album to come out....but this is so exciting!! I'm really tempted to DnL it though

..temptation :anger::P

Why tell everyone he has all three songs, and then not share the full deal. I appreciate what we got, but come on, if you wanted people to know but not have, then he wouldn't have come here in the first place.

And I don't care what anyone says, leaking demos will not hurt Axl or CD.

Share!