Guest Bach

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RUMOR

OK :chef:

So apparently, Slash is in a VR shitstorm and is tking his distance from the band and Axl and Slash have been in touch for some weeks now.??!!

Take it for what it's worth, but i fing interesting that MULTIPLE AND VARIOUS SOURCES (sources with credibility that is) heard the same rumor.

"There are some things you said you would never do and yet..."

Hey Bachy-Bach

Remember the time Madison said "never say never" about something I had posted?

and someone had told me one time "Don't ever say you will NEVER do anything, because that is the very thing you MIGHT end up doing............."

Iv'e heard rumors about internal conflict......"concept album"? WTF

then they will have Cuntraband and Liberturd........(couldn't resist that one)

when there is a change of seasons you usually can expect a few storms.........some severe........

no official word as of yet.

W~~

i hope its true cos i can remember all the bad things youve said about slash & duff in the past'

you wont need to hang here anymore' as you only like the new guys dont ya? :rofl-lol:

Well Lawrence, a Band is kinda like a family.....you can fuss and cuss and bitch at eatch other.....but if anybody ELSE does it....you'll come together against the outsider...........ina half a heartbeat..

I think Guns is a big dysfunctional family, Soooooooooooo

as I said nothing official yet......don't listen to rumormongers out to shine in someone else's reflected glory

And Lawrence, you'd miss me if I left......you know you love me..... :P

the most Infamous WARchild

i'd miss you like a bullet in the head' i'm not trying to start a row though, you seem to have a nack of doing that yourself ' & there seems a lot of members that have seriously gone off you' i just thought i'd remind everyone how youve slated slash & duff in the past' or was that puff??

so if the rumour is true- were does that leave you?

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mr.b @ Feb 17 2006, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Never, why would axl throw away the great band he has now, just to play with slash again...

...so he could have the Best band in the world, like he used to...

This I like. rock3

doing it now will defeat the point of the last 12 years completely.

But why have a band where you have 4 albums with the original lineup, then one with just axl, then after with the old lineup again. It doen't make sense. It's all or nothing.

IMHO, if axl really wanted to make a point, he wouldn't have taken 12 years.

...if Slash rejoins GnR within the next year or two. Mark my words that in 1 to 2 years Slash and/or Izzy will be back in GnR. With Slash's CD talk and Axl's "love him like a brother" talk and also the Izzy mention, I would not be surprised at all. Hell, for all we know, Slash has re-done Bucket's parts and is on the album. Anything can happen in the world of Guns N' Roses.

I would not be surprised if in 1 to 2 years we get a statement saying Slash has rejoined GnR. With the recent Matt Sorum quote of VR's album being more danceable, I would not be surprised if Slash rejoins soon. Also Axl mentioned that he spoke to Izzy recently. With Slash's praising of CD and Axl, and Axl saying he loves Slash like a brother, I don't see it being to far off. Mark my words. Within 1 to 2 years Slash and/or Izzy will be full fledged members of GnR once again. This is just my view of course and is subject to intense criticism of other forum members and GnR fans. Just don't flame me with anti-Axl or new GnR remarks or anything ridiculous like that.

Discuss.

I would not be surprised if in 1 to 2 years we get a statement saying Slash has rejoined GnR. With the recent Matt Sorum quote of VR's album being more danceable, I would not be surprised if Slash rejoins soon. Also Axl mentioned that he spoke to Izzy recently. With Slash's praising of CD and Axl, and Axl saying he loves Slash like a brother, I don't see it being to far off. Mark my words. Within 1 to 2 years Slash and/or Izzy will be full fledged members of GnR once again. This is just my view of course and is subject to intense criticism of other forum members and GnR fans. Just don't flame me with anti-Axl or new GnR remarks or anything ridiculous like that.

Discuss.

I think it would be almost poetic if it was revealed that Slash has returned to Guns N' Roses..

But, I doubt it..

I really don't see him going through with it unless Izzy and Duff followed suit..

-Kickingthehabit

Discuss.

I think it would be almost poetic if it was revealed that Slash has returned to Guns N' Roses..

But, I doubt it..

I really don't see him going through with it unless Izzy and Duff followed suit..

-Kickingthehabit

That would be awesome.. If it happends.. well.. I dont se this "new" stuff being so different from stuff that slash came up with.. Just some other type of distortion on the guitars etc..

SLASH & FINCH.. a new dynamic duo?

RUMOR

OK :chef:

So apparently, Slash is in a VR shitstorm and is tking his distance from the band and Axl and Slash have been in touch for some weeks now.??!!

Take it for what it's worth, but i fing interesting that MULTIPLE AND VARIOUS SOURCES (sources with credibility that is) heard the same rumor.

"There are some things you said you would never do and yet..."

Hey Bachy-Bach

Remember the time Madison said "never say never" about something I had posted?

and someone had told me one time "Don't ever say you will NEVER do anything, because that is the very thing you MIGHT end up doing............."

Iv'e heard rumors about internal conflict......"concept album"? WTF

then they will have Cuntraband and Liberturd........(couldn't resist that one)

when there is a change of seasons you usually can expect a few storms.........some severe........

no official word as of yet.

W~~

i hope its true cos i can remember all the bad things youve said about slash & duff in the past'

you wont need to hang here anymore' as you only like the new guys dont ya? :rofl-lol:

Well Lawrence, a Band is kinda like a family.....you can fuss and cuss and bitch at eatch other.....but if anybody ELSE does it....you'll come together against the outsider...........ina half a heartbeat..

I think Guns is a big dysfunctional family, Soooooooooooo

as I said nothing official yet......don't listen to rumormongers out to shine in someone else's reflected glory

And Lawrence, you'd miss me if I left......you know you love me..... :P

the most Infamous WARchild

i'd miss you like a bullet in the head' i'm not trying to start a row though, you seem to have a nack of doing that yourself ' & there seems a lot of members that have seriously gone off you' i just thought i'd remind everyone how youve slated slash & duff in the past' or was that puff??

so if the rumour is true- were does that leave you?

Still a GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES FANATIC..........some things never change.......

and it was Doof

Thank you for being in my fan club lawrence........it means so much to me

I duno about a reunion... but axls comment of loving slash like a bro was very tactical considering for years axls slagged slash at gigs and in the few interviews hes done.

I think it makes sense that slash duff and matt will get back with axl, look what happened to the eagles lol.