Download Festival

f**k_your_enemy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those going to download on your own

Hey im sure many of you really want to go to see guns but have no one else to go with cuz they dont like guns or dont like rock in general! :angry:

So maybe we should all give each other each others email adress and stuff, get to know each other and then all meet up on day one! what you think?

Its quite annoying not being able to take alcohol into the arena coz its really exspensive, also you cant take glass in at all not even into the campsite, we had to pour all of ours into plastic bottles. and they do cheak all of your bags on the way in.

That's why i'll empty a Robinson's bottle of orange and fill it up with Southern Comfort and lemonade :P

Edited by Mama Kin

Guest cherry_bomb

Its quite annoying not being able to take alcohol into the arena coz its really exspensive, also you cant take glass in at all not even into the campsite, we had to pour all of ours into plastic bottles. and they do cheak all of your bags on the way in.

That's why i'll empty a Robinson's bottle of orange and fill it up with Southern Comfort and lemonade :P

:laugh: ill b trying that one!

Got my ticket last week, and although I dont know many of the bands that have been announced, Guns and Metallica confirmed and Motley Crue and Alice in Chains rumoured is enough to make me go. Think theres about 18 of us within a span of friends going so we will probably be hiring a bus.

Although the beer is expensive at festivals (£3 a pint) If you get 10 pints youl be on your way to drunk and spent less money than on a night out due to no entrance fee's gambling machines and silly shots etc. So its not that bad

Got my ticket last week, and although I dont know many of the bands that have been announced, Guns and Metallica confirmed and Motley Crue and Alice in Chains rumoured is enough to make me go. Think theres about 18 of us within a span of friends going so we will probably be hiring a bus.

Although the beer is expensive at festivals (£3 a pint) If you get 10 pints youl be on your way to drunk and spent less money than on a night out due to no entrance fee's gambling machines and silly shots etc. So its not that bad

Exactly, so it's actually not expensive

EDIT: Yeah CB it's defnately worth a try ;)

Edited by Mama Kin

I was gonna go but G n R are the only band that i'd wanna see, metallica are alright but i don't think i could handle a full set, so all that money just for one band is too much, i'll hold out and hope that they play a london/southern date and then i'll go, but if not i see them twice in 2002 so all is not lost, but i really do wanna see em...

I was gonna go but G n R are the only band that i'd wanna see, metallica are alright but i don't think i could handle a full set, so all that money just for one band is too much, i'll hold out and hope that they play a london/southern date and then i'll go, but if not i see them twice in 2002 so all is not lost, but i really do wanna see em...

WELL i AM just A lil MORE daft THAN you BECUASE i HATE every BAND thats GOING really fucking HATE but i GOT two SIT THROUGH THEM FOR THREE DAYS JUST TOO SE GNR AND I might not get

near

the

STagE

WELL i AM just A lil MORE daft THAN you BECUASE i HATE every BAND thats GOING really fucking HATE but i GOT two SIT THROUGH THEM FOR THREE DAYS JUST TOO SE GNR AND I might not get

near

the

STagE

I guess its not a good idea to tell you, that on th eDownload forum, they are saying that day tickets will be done this year.