Download Festival

f**k_your_enemy

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

I'm definitely going to Download, though purely for GN'R and at a push Metallica.

Would be up for meeting up with some like-minded folk to talk about how great(!) the performance was etc

Joanne

Edited by Joanne

I saw Killing Joke open for Motley Crue and I thought they were shit.. but there sound was really bad.

Yeah I thought Killing Joke were bollocks too, abviously one of the bands to get very pissed to :xmasssanta:

So yeah, I'm going, ordered my weekend ticket months ago. I hope they announce a couple more old school bands though. Apparently motley were booked but have pulled out :(

Looking forward to: Metallica, Gnr, Trivium, Avenged, Dragonforce, Soulfly, Coheed, Alice in Chains and God Forbid. Priest are rumoured to be playing as well hell yar!

Going with girlfriend and some friends, but if theres some meet up going on then I might be there. Any plans?

Fuck, just looked at the new list of bands today. Was hoping for some big names, but Opeth is the only one I have any interest in.

What are Backyard Babies like? Recommended songs?

I saw Killing Joke open for Motley Crue and I thought they were shit.. but there sound was really bad.

Yeah I thought Killing Joke were bollocks too, abviously one of the bands to get very pissed to :xmasssanta:

So yeah, I'm going, ordered my weekend ticket months ago. I hope they announce a couple more old school bands though. Apparently motley were booked but have pulled out :(

Looking forward to: Metallica, Gnr, Trivium, Avenged, Dragonforce, Soulfly, Coheed, Alice in Chains and God Forbid. Priest are rumoured to be playing as well hell yar!

Going with girlfriend and some friends, but if theres some meet up going on then I might be there. Any plans?

Fuck, just looked at the new list of bands today. Was hoping for some big names, but Opeth is the only one I have any interest in.

What are Backyard Babies like? Recommended songs?

If you like old school sleaze rock with a punky edge you'll love 'em rock3

check out the album "Making Enemies Is Good".

Let me know how you get on with them. I know you'll like!

Will this be bootlegged? pro-shot recorded? soundboard? i can't believe i cannot go to this :no:

well i will try to do it as im going if i do it will be hosted on dimeadozen a day or two after the event it will be a handheld audience camera either shoting the stage or the video screen