When Will Slash react....

nighttrain

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We get it....you don't like Slash....

It's hard to believe some of you guys are fans of Guns N Roses, every guns album released so far has had Slash on lead guitar. How can you hate the lead guitarist of a band you love and the guy who has played on 99% of the whole catalogue? :book:

I love Slash. You don't get it. What has he done for me lately? (LOL - Just playin') - :ph34r:

Edited by Ions

He said he heard the album in full a month ago orso. And that is was great. He swallowed back his words after hearing it and now is pretending he always praised Axl.

I used to like Slash a lot, now I think he is a suckup industry whore who plays very trivial solos.

U are a stupid idiot, slash not only has some of the sickest solos ever heard( its not all about the ability, which i think is phenomenal, but no one can duplicate that sound), either your a guitar player who like nirvana and godsmack, or just a dumb fuck.

He said he heard the album in full a month ago orso. And that is was great. He swallowed back his words after hearing it and now is pretending he always praised Axl.

I used to like Slash a lot, now I think he is a suckup industry whore who plays very trivial solos.

Too bad Slash never actually said any of that.

Why let facts get in the way of some good ol' Slash bashing?

:rofl-lol:

What kills me is that all of these people who bash Slash would be the same ones trying to kiss his ass if he in fact did rejoin GNR. Pathetic.

Slash DID NOT say he heard the album. I have the interview and I'll upload it if you like. His exact words were:

"I've been made aware it's been heard by a very official source."

DJ "have you heard any of it, are you happy with it?"

"I haven't heard any of it, no. I was told about it by somebody else, I've been told about it"

Edited by PurpleHaze

Slash DID NOT say he heard the album. I have the interview and I'll upload it if you like. His exact words were:

"I've been made aware it's been heard by a very official source."

DJ "have you heard any of it, are you happy with it?"

"I haven't heard any of it, no. I was told about it by somebody else, I've been told about it"

Yea, that's it!

Now that's a username!!

MTV tried to reach slash for comments, but Slash wouldn't talk.

I wouldn't talk either. Why ask Slash about music made by his ex-bandmate, that he wasn't involved in making.

Slash will say:

:shocked: -Oh my God! Why I leave? Why I leave??

Slash will probly say something more like: "Aww, lil Axl still playing with piano's, drum machines, and samples....Oh well I'm gonna go play guitar.....you know....the thing that made GnR famous."

Personaly i dont want Slash back in GnR---he left through the musical direction Axl wanted to take and based on the demos he was right to leave because Slash could handle the kind of success that GnR are going to have.

Stick with the below par VR.

The ex members had a huge part in what GnR were but Axl will have the huge part in what they become, though i admit im looking forward to seing VR playing birthday parties for spare change soon.

Rob in rocks and i would rather have loyal members involved in GnR than the poodled one who has forgotten the lies he has told over the years and suddenly wants to be friends.You can't have a job you fucking bum. :rofl-lol:

Dr GOAB

What kills me is that all of these people who bash Slash would be the same ones trying to kiss his ass if he in fact did rejoin GNR. Pathetic.

Not me. I would be genuinely disappointed if Slash ever came back to GNR :shades:

Well, I can't even take you seriously. After your comment awhile ago about not being able to identify with Slash because he isn't 100% white, you lost all credibility.

One thing the old line up did have was a consistent style throughout, which is one thing that im not sure will translate all that well with the public if the current line up has kept the same style as 2002.

not bashing their skills or anything but could you see all these people on a talk show or something all looking completely differet? from kilt wearers to jersey corn rows to goth types?

Dont get me wrong, i think its great that different people get on in general and i think it has/will only help to diversify this coming album, but im a gnr fan and members of the public are very shallow when it comes to appearance and as we all know video is what makes records sell and im a bit worried the look of the bad will be an issue.

Edited by hiero

Axl never commented on Contraband, obviously he's jealous.

He's never really commented on anything....lol

Yes and thank God for that. Thats one reason I like him. We don't need more celebrities telling us what they think about every f'ing subject that comes around. Axl stays out of the news if he is not active with GNR, and I appreciate that.

Fact is both Axl & Slash have proven they can be successful on their own, but they were never better than when they were together.

I think you're onto something,

If you take Slither, Fall to Pieces, then take the Blues, IRS, Madagascar,

hand pick a few more songs from each, put together Duff, Slash, Brain, Axl and Robin Finck, Dizzy and you could have had a helluva CD.

Wont happen but nice thought

Fact is both Axl & Slash have proven they can be successful on their own, but they were never better than when they were together.

I think you're onto something,

If you take Slither, Fall to Pieces, then take the Blues, IRS, Madagascar,

hand pick a few more songs from each, put together Duff, Slash, Brain, Axl and Robin Finck, Dizzy and you could have had a helluva CD.

Wont happen but nice thought

OMG has hell frozen over? Do we actually almost agree on something???!! :P