Eddie Van Halen to possibly join GNR!

sliverjazz

OMG! This just in! In addition to Dizzy and Chris Pittman, Elton John and John Legend are joining GN'R as backup keyboardists! Sharon Stone is also a backup dancer, Ozzy Osbourne is now a backup vocalist, and Ryan Seachrist has replaced Buckethead!! They were all at the same Oscar party and talked with Axl. It's official.

Source: My ass.

OMG! This just in! In addition to Dizzy and Chris Pittman, Elton John and John Legend are joining GN'R as backup keyboardists! Sharon Stone is also a backup dancer, Ozzy Osbourne is now a backup vocalist, and Ryan Seachrist has replaced Buckethead!! They were all at the same Oscar party and talked with Axl. It's official.

:rofl-lol:

As far fetched as that sounds, it was just reported that Michael Anthony is ditching the Halen bros. to tour with Sammy Hagar this Summer. Nonethless, Eddie wouldn't join GNR without his brother Alex, so that along with many other reasons makes this very unlikely. They just aren't a good match.

As far fetched as that sounds, it was just reported that Michael Anthony is ditching the Halen bros. to tour with Sammy Hagar this Summer.

Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony tour together every summer. FYI

As far fetched as that sounds, it was just reported that Michael Anthony is ditching the Halen bros. to tour with Sammy Hagar this Summer.

Sammy Hagar and Michael Anthony tour together every summer. FYI

Yikes! I bet that sucks. Van Hagar without even the Van's...

LOL at SeaCHRIST

It does not make sense. Eddie plays a totally different type of music and his guitar style would clash with everything I have heard from New GNR. Eddie likes to play many notes, and he works the guitar. He choses very complex notes and his transitions are just too fast and abrupt for Guns. Let's put it this way: I can play ANYTHING Slash can. Obvioulsy not as well as him, but the bottom line, it is not really all that hard. Now, pick up Van Halen sheet music... play it! It is a different world. I play ALL Pantera, Ozzy, Metallica & Slayer. Eddie's stuff is unrelenting. You don't get any rest when you play his music. Even when Eddie plays covers, he makes everything so sonic. He would have to totally change his style. He is far too old, to rich and too tired to do this.