AXL ROSE sighting

vedderone

it just shows how important image is to young kids, these little dumb asses don't even give a shit about the music ( eg 50 cent), he was at an airport, i fail to see whats wrong with this? get over yourselfs for a second.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it just shows how important image is to young kids, these little dumb asses don't even give a shit about the music (eg 50 cent), he was at an airport, i fail to see whats wrong with this? get over yourselves for a second.

Couldn't agree more - who cares what he was wearing, sounds like we should be talking about Backstreet Boys or Sugababes - but not Axl. And as he is a frequent flyer, it is much better to travel in comfort ...

You want a sweet look? Go buy some Poison ... want some good music, wait for CD ...

it just shows how important image is to young kids, these little dumb asses don't even give a shit about the music (eg 50 cent), he was at an airport, i fail to see whats wrong with this? get over yourselves for a second.

Couldn't agree more - who cares what he was wearing, sounds like we should be talking about Backstreet Boys or Sugababes - but not Axl. And as he is a frequent flyer, it is much better to travel in comfort ...

You want a sweet look? Go buy some Poison ... want some good music, wait for CD ...

Word on that.

He seems to travel alone a lot. Poor guy needs a girlfriend.

Axl has proven through his lyrics that he is emotionally incapable of having a girlfriend without going through a bitter breakup, spending time with strange brazilian women who help you to find your lost soul, reconciling his feelings an expressing them through many songs, most of which depress you to the point where you want to throw yourself out the window and end all that is your sad, sorry little life.

Axl doesn't need another girlfriend.

Madison was hoping Axl would arrive at the airport gates in a kilt. Or better yet biker shorts! Cause Axl is so fashionable!

Joke all you want.

The fact is image is a huge part of marketing music today. It's just the way it is.

And to plan a successful comeback, you can't ignore image.

But Axl say fuck that and wears whatever he wants!

Guest swwet_child

Great! Thanks for posting. :)

However i don't get what's up with all this bitching about the way he looks in the pic. Geez he's in the airoport. How did you expect him to dress? He wears comfortable clothes like we all. Give the guy a break. I don't see anything wrong with the way he's dressed. Axl never cared about what other people thought about him. He's gonna wear whatever he wants to wear! rock3

Thanks for posting this picture. About the clothing, i think he wears comfortable clothing,

because of the traveling.

I also understand exaclty what Madison want to say here, it is all about the image these days.

When he wants to get back in the music industry, he cannot wear clothes like that. He has

to change the style. Hopefully he does. We will see it this summer. I think he will not

wear that kind of clothes on stage, do you? I think he will change the style a bit.

Great! Thanks for posting. :)

However i don't get what's up with all this bitching about the way he looks in the pic. Geez he's in the airoport. How did you expect him to dress? He wears comfortable clothes like we all. Give the guy a break. I don't see anything wrong with the way he's dressed. Axl never cared about what other people thought about him. He's gonna wear whatever he wants to wear! rock3

I agree :)

Guest cherry_bomb

i think what madison among others are saying, its a fact that image is very important in the music industry today.

i personally dont care about image. im not a great fan of what axl wears, but i couldnt care less as long as he's out there making sweet music; nothing else matters.

BUT madison is right insaying image plays a huge role today. look at all the bands around you-theyre so perfectly styled to fit in with their genre, u can tend to tell what they'll sound like just buy looking at them. its a sad state of affairs!! and axl doesnt fit into any kind of genre, which as fans we can respect and admire; but todays may not see it that way.

Guest PULPY
so what if he's carrying a few pounds' i dont think he's fat

for fucks sake' what do you wanna do? listen to his music? or have sex with the guy?

:anger::fuckyou:

I wouldn't ask that question. :xmasschef2:

for fucks sake' what do you wanna do? listen to his music? or have sex with the guy?

its ok ' i was aiming that at the so called men who are bitching about axls looks' if you can call em men

as you are a female' its perfectly ok for you to want axl to penetrate you

Well if I had a choice :P

Exactly. I wonder what people on mygnr.com wear on a fucking airplane...........tuxedos?? cocktail dresses?

Give the dude a break....

It's constructive advice - meant to help him as he returns to the rock world.

I'm sure everyone here wants to see him succeed - but, from a marketing perspective, the oversized sweatpants/sweatshirts (that look as if he just picked up whatever was clean that day) don't help his image. They make him an easy target - not just from Scott but from critics in general. Just an observation.

Considering the record isn't even fully mixed or mastered yet it's a no-brainer that it's not floating about on fucking CD as a finished article! ...

You're making a lot of assumptions. :book:

I agree with everything you're saying Madison, but Axl has said he's changed, as have all those close to him. The old Axl wouldn't have left his hotel room without his eyebrows being dyed to perfection, he said in an interview the whole self insecurity thing about looking good the whole time was really getting him down, i think this just proves he really has changed and it's a good thing because it means he's in a mentally healthier place, which to me translates a better chance of this CD and certainly the tour being a success, unlike last time.

If this new mind set really means he's happier, then i'm just glad for him and i'm also glad he doesn't feel pressurised by Scott's daft comments.

LIZ :heart:

its ok ' i was aiming that at the so called men who are bitching about axls looks' if you can call em men

as you are a female' its perfectly ok for you to want axl to penetrate you

^_^

Axl doesn't bland with a Rock music scan this days?................

Muahahahahahahaaaaaaa, mission accomplished AXL........I fucking applaud ya for not looking like an washed up has-been 80's Rock-star!

2 fucking thumbs up from me!

Look at 80's Rock Stars today....... 40 plus man in tight leather pants and tank tops....as gay as it can get! :rofl-lol:

No wonder Rock as we know it is DEAD! cause no body gives a fuck...and no body wants to look at 40 plus man wearing yesteryear's clothing!

BTW- look at VR.......They look like a Nickleback clone wannabees....wearing "Abercrombie and Fitch" great fucking image i say!........Sucking off music industry!

Axl gangasta/ metal looks ROCKS.....always ahead of washed up ROCK STARS!

Edited by Funeral

Axl doesn't bland with a Rock music scan this days?................

Muahahahahahahaaaaaaa, mission accomplished AXL........I fucking applaud ya for not looking like an washed up has-been 80's Rock-star!

2 fucking thumbs up from me!

Look at 80's Rock Stars today....... 40 plus man in tight leather pants and tank tops....as gay as it can get! :rofl-lol:

No wonder Rock as we know it is DEAD! cause no body gives a fuck...and no body wants to look at 40 plus man wearing yesteryear's clothing!

BTW- look at VR.......They look like a Nickleback clone wannabees....wearing "Abercrombie and Fitch" great fucking image i say!........Sucking off music industry!

Axl gangasta/ metal looks ROCKS.....always ahead of washed up ROCK STARS!

I'm sure the 2 thumbs up from you mean the world to Axl. :rolleyes:

Leather pants and a tank top is gay? Ha, I was wearing that last night. As if you'd know about style worshiping someone who wears a bucket on his head and lives in a chicken coop.

So wearing a red and pink jogging suit ISN'T gay to you?

Finally, your obsession with VR is really disturbing.