New Song Titles worst ever?

Original Gunner

WTF is up with the titles of some of the new songs. I mean 'The General', 'The Blues', 'Thyme', 'Rhiad And The Bedoins', 'Prostitute', 'Madagascar' (was this in the cartoon flick lol) they sound so fucking cheesyyy. Seriously, you could understand if it was all rushed, but thirteen years and counting, c'mon. Axl can't write a fucking grocery list without Slash, Duff and Izzy pulling the strings!

There's a REASON why you are in a great band blowhards... it's called 'CHEMISTRY'. :fuckyou:

DISCUSS!

WTF is up with the titles of some of the new songs. I mean 'The General', 'The Blues', 'Thyme', 'Rhiad And The Bedoins', 'Prostitute', 'Madagascar' (was this in the cartoon flick lol) they sound so fucking cheesyyy. Seriously, you could understand if it was all rushed, but thirteen years and counting, c'mon. Axl can't write a fucking grocery list without Slash, Duff and Izzy pulling the strings!

There's a REASON why you are in a great band blowhards... it's called 'CHEMISTRY'. :fuckyou:

DISCUSS!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

worst thread ever!

WTF is up with the titles of some of the new songs. I mean 'The General', 'The Blues', 'Thyme', 'Rhiad And The Bedoins', 'Prostitute', 'Madagascar' (was this in the cartoon flick lol) they sound so fucking cheesyyy.

DISCUSS!

The song names are fine

DISCUSSED!

DISCUSS!

hey stupid,if you take more than 20 seconds you realize that the naes actually have a deeper meaning

but since your 2,lemme give it to you easy for your brain

WHO GIVES A SH*T ABOUT A NAME

Yeah, Axl can't write without duff. I'm sure we all remember the great lyrics that duff wrote. I was there at midnight to buy duff's solo album. The lyrical genius on that album really made led zeppelin and the beatles look like a puddle of cat puke, it's not surprising that it outsold thriller within one week. :drevil:

this is plain stupid

they sound cheesy cause you want them to. they could have the most suitable title in the world and u would still hate them. chinese democracy is a great title because of the irony. rhiad and the bedoiuns is a concept song. allthough ill admit "the blues" does sound cheesy. but catcher in the rye which i imagine is based on the book seems to suit very well. the lyrics of madagascar suit the title very well as madagascar is iscolated. the titles have a meaning behind them rather than be called so because the words are in the chorus.

this is plain stupid

HEY

anyone remember jay and silent bob strikes back where they use the money to go kick eveyone's ass??

i hope it happens to origonalgunner

there was a time when i had the blues, then i went to madagascar and learned about Rhiad and the bedouins. Then i heard there was chinese democracy and life was better.

thats rather said but hey. the song names do actually seem to follow a similar theme, im not sure how but theres definately some connection between them. maybe it could be a concept album

Edited by steveysham