Can't we all just get along?

sweetness

I know its good for discussion, but the Slash fans vs Axl fans argument is getting very tiresome. We are all GNR fans here, and even if there is a new lineup, people shouldn't be expected to forget about Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Matt. We can still be fans of Axl while being fans of Slash, it isnt that hard. So can Axls_Disillusion, Apollo, and ect. give it a fucking rest?

Edited by sweetness

Agreed. I was about to make this thread. Why the fuck does there have to be stupid rivallries? I like Axl as much as I like Slash and I hate Axl as much as I hate Slash. It's a stupid situation. It's about music.

And drugs/alcohol.

Lol ohh boy, you may of just brought up the flame again. I think they were both great together and along with Izzy, Duff and Matt/Steven they made the band. In a life or death situation I know who I'd pick though, but I won't be the first to start the fireworks going on this thread.

What pisses me off is the constant comparisons of the new gunners to the old, pointing out how the new guns are inferior, and pointing out all their faults. Especially when people criticise them for not being their predecesors like: "Finck's crap, he screws up all the solos. Slash did them way better!". Simply because Slash wrote them, and Finck puts his own spin on them. Accept it, Slash is no longer in Guns N' Roses.

I know its good for discussion, but the Slash fans vs Axl fans argument is getting very tiresome. We are all GNR fans here, and even if there is a new lineup, people shouldn't be expected to forget about Slash, Duff, and Matt. We can still be fans of Axl while being fans of Slash, it isnt that hard. So can Axls_Disillusion, Apollo, and ect. give it a fucking rest?

it works both ways. I am doing my part by refraining from posting in the VR section. No one expects anyone to forget the old members, thats why there are boards for the original gunners, velvet revoler, and former gunners. But if you are going to post that you hope Axl fails and other garbage, expect the fans of the current lineup of GNR to tear you apart. Thats like me going and posting about how much slash sucks in the vr section, which i no longer do.

at the end of the day, this is just an internet messageboard, people take things to personally(myself included) when really the internet should be fun :)

people cal me an axl fanatic and have said some pretty offensive things about me, when they are the same people who get their panties up in a bunch when I make comments about Slash. so it works both ways. If you want it to stop, best thing to do is not trash the current lineup, respect them.

I know its good for discussion, but the Slash fans vs Axl fans argument is getting very tiresome. We are all GNR fans here, and even if there is a new lineup, people shouldn't be expected to forget about Slash, Duff, and Matt. We can still be fans of Axl while being fans of Slash, it isnt that hard. So can Axls_Disillusion, Apollo, and ect. give it a fucking rest?

it works both ways. I am doing my part by refraining from posting in the VR section. No one expects anyone to forget the old members, thats why there are boards for the original gunners, velvet revoler, and former gunners. But if you are going to post that you hope Axl fails and other garbage, expect the fans of the current lineup of GNR to tear you apart. Thats like me going and posting about how much slash sucks in the vr section, which i no longer do.

at the end of the day, this is just an internet messageboard, people take things to personally(myself included) when really the internet should be fun :)

people cal me an axl fanatic and have said some pretty offensive things about me, when they are the same people who get their panties up in a bunch when I make comments about Slash. so it works both ways. If you want it to stop, best thing to do is not trash the current lineup, respect them.

Like you said, it works both ways. Therefore your Slash comments are unnesessary.

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
No.

I like the Slash v Axl bullshit.

Bring it ON.

:shades:

Fuck yes, I am loving it more and more.

I mean does it really fucking matter? We need something to argue about and it's a more proper topic than most.

Like you said, it works both ways. Therefore your Slash comments are unnesessary.

As are your comments on the new lineup. so what can we do? does it really matter? prolly not

most people dont mind the axl v slash stuff apparently anyways. I just get tired of it coming up in every single topic.

No.

Bring it ON.

I mean does it really fucking matter? We need something to argue about and it's a more proper topic than most.

it does make for some funny moments more often than not. ;)

No.

Bring it ON.

it does make for some funny moments more often than not. ;)

I agree with most of that stuff but there are a few people that really make the argument really suck <_<

Edited by sweetness

most people dont mind the axl v slash stuff apparently anyways. I just get tired of it coming up in every single topic.

Every Single Topic ?!

I don't recall Slash v Axl topic come up in your penis enlargement thread, so I think you're really exaggerating how often this subject comes up.

Every Single Topic ?!

I don't recall Slash v Axl topic come up in your penis enlargement thread, so I think you're really exaggerating how often this subject comes up.

ok then.. not every single topic, but way too many of the topics in this section turn into 'this band isn't gnr, blah blah blah bullshit'.

I know its good for discussion, but the Slash fans vs Axl fans argument is getting very tiresome. We are all GNR fans here, and even if there is a new lineup, people shouldn't be expected to forget about Slash, Izzy, Duff, and Matt. We can still be fans of Axl while being fans of Slash, it isnt that hard. So can Axls_Disillusion, Apollo, and ect. give it a fucking rest?

There will never be peace.

God doesn't want it. :D

There will never be peace.

God doesn't want it. :D

I guess so

i just hate vr and slash is in vr thats why i dont like him. I hate scott always did and think its bullshit what they(duff slash) did to axl and thats why i dont like them. But really the arguing doesnt bother me at all it actually makes this forum that more interesting. But i dont usually say anything about slash directly usually i just say vr sucks bc its true.

this does have to end it is geting very annoying i like axl just as much as slash and what the hell makes slash better than axl slash was nothing more than a junkie that could play guitar i hate how people look at axl like he is the bad guy and slash is the good guy bujt it aint true

it just pisses me off :anger: