GNR mention on Surreal Life

Forever Axl

I have the Surreal Life on right now, and they were choosing a new guy to add to their Surreal family. One of the questions for one of the contestants was “What is your favorite 80’s rock band” the guy said "probably Guns N’ Roses"..... CC Deville is one of the people voting for which guy too add to the family, and CC freaked and goes “he’s gone” I thought that was fucking great! :rofl-lol: Guess CC can't take the fact that not everyone loves Poison. Just thought I'd share :D

Haha I love CC. I never watch surreal life but I saw the premier today and it looks like an interesting season.

Oh yeah I saw another GNR tidbit on TV today...I was watching some fall out boy music vid and I noticed the drummer was wearing a GNR shirt! Haha fall out boy likes guns n roses... :rolleyes::lol: SOrry if anyone likes FOB...

*stops rambling*

Haha I love CC. I never watch surreal life but I saw the premier today and it looks like an interesting season.

Oh yeah I saw another GNR tidbit on TV today...I was watching some fall out boy music vid and I noticed the drummer was wearing a GNR shirt! Haha fall out boy likes guns n roses... :rolleyes::lol: SOrry if anyone likes FOB...

*stops rambling*

i watched one of fall out boys music videos

and it was some guy that was half riendeer running around

so i sshut off the tv.

*stops rambling*

i watched one of fall out boys music videos

and it was some guy that was half riendeer running around

so i sshut off the tv.

I could've done that instead of shooting the TV :drevil::monkey:

WHO uses analogue tapes these days? Really?

CC was a dick about it. I mean, I know nothing about the guy and he seemed to be cool for the first part of the show but the way he made that comment...it came with a fiar bit of attitude and he voted against the guy just because the guy likes a particuliar band? wtf....

Edited by mcalldp

Guess CC can't take the fact that not everyone loves Poison. Just thought I'd share :D

It's actually more than that..

CC Deville performed with a top hat during one of his gigs with Poison. It was seen as an insult to Slash, and caused a major altercation between the two bands..

Suffice to say.. Deville never wore that top hat again.

-Kickingthehabit

Edited by Kickingthehabit

Who the hell still watches that shit? (both Seinfeld and Surreal Life)

So your tastes are the standard eh? I love Seinfeld, but not the Surreal Life - a funny, but sad concept - man did Flavor Flav and Vanilla Ice ever look like total dweebos! Adler is up to appear on it anytime soon!

*stops rambling*

the surreal life is surprisingly addictive. :rofl-lol: