Album to be released on 24th April?

slashplay

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll need a better source than Nepszabagasagasasda online, i'm afraid.

hahaha

Lol yeah. This is obviously no official confirmation, but at least its more realistic than most stories posted on here, as Monday is a normal day for releasing albums right?

Seriously, where the fuck do these sites get off man, they obviously aint got a clue when its goin to be released.

Fuckin radio stations etc also, "the album is slated for march release" why?????? because a guy who isnt in the band anymore and hasnt been for fuckin years thinks it may be. Its so funny.

hahaha

Lol yeah. This is obviously no official confirmation, but at least its more realistic than most stories posted on here, as Monday is a normal day for releasing albums right?

In the US it is Tuesdays.

Please ban threads talking about the release, im gonna kill my fucking self if I have to read speculation until 2009

i can only repeat that the german gnr-community expect the album on april 25th.....so this article is probably fuckin true :book:

hahaha

In the US it is Tuesdays.

but this site isn't American........

LP

Please ban threads talking about the release, im gonna kill my fucking self if I have to read speculation until 2009

i can only repeat that the german gnr-community expect the album on april 25th.....so this article is probably fuckin true :book:

:laugh:

Never knew Axl is that close with us germans that he tells us the release date...