Album to be released on 24th April?

slashplay

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lock every release date thread as they are all horse shit until we get the official word ;)

"Lászlo Hegedus the head of Multimedia Concerts ltd. announces that GNR is coming to Hungary in may 31.He adds that on the 24th of April the band will release the new album which info is based on sources from the management."

thats the translation. I had to take it off cd.com because i couldn't get it to work on babelfish or any other translators.

Please close this unreliable thread

Ditto.

Its just like any other thread...no facts at all, so theres no need to close it. I was simply reporting on a story, and thats it. theres not one official story out there in the media right now, so im sorry about that, but its not my fault is it.

All we can do is sit tight and wonder whats going to happen.

^^^

In 20 days? Machine man :laugh:

On topic, that sounds fucking good to me. It's not a really reliable source to be honest but still at least there is a date and they had to hear it somewhere. :shocked:

Thats true but I need something official by a band member or something.... To me these dates are only rumour...

Lászlo Hegedus the head of Multimedia Concerts ltd. announces that GNR is coming to Hungary in may 31.He adds that on the 24th of April the band will release the new album which info is based on sources from the management.

At least this is better than all the articles making up release dates based on what Slash said. At least this article has a source.

Thats true but I need something official by a band member or something.... To me these dates are only rumour...

Man if Dizzy said it half the people on this forum would say it has to come from Axl. I can't imagine what way they can announce it in. They must have some kind of surprise performance planned. Maybe if Axl performed a couple of new songs and maybe an old one sorta like the VMA's and then shouted out a release date. It would be all over the press!

That would rock the house!

Yeah that's true I guess. Allow me to quote;

''We'll be back here next summer with a whole bunch of new songs.'' - Rock in Rio 2001

''Needless to say we hope to announce a release date within the next few months.'' - Official Statement 2004

''Round 1'' - VMA's 2002

Good one. :rolleyes:

In England it is, yeah.

Yeah... In england they release albums on a monday... but in scotland we leave it to fridays... Party days. :P By the way... to all you narrow minded people out there who refer to scotland as even remotely a apart of england :fuckyou: We're no more a part of england than Canada is of the U.S

In England it is, yeah.

Yeah... In england they release albums on a monday... but in scotland we leave it to fridays... Party days. :P By the way... to all you narrow minded people out there who refer to scotland as even remotely a apart of england :fuckyou: We're no more a part of england than Canada is of the U.S

The english may take our life, but they will never take our freedom!

Yes...braveheart is great :)

''Round 1'' - VMA's 2002

Kev, we all know that was refering to his first of his 15 come back tours...

:laugh: True. He better not sell out and do about 33 comeback tours. Like KISS's goodbye tour that lasted like 7 years :rofl-lol:

In England it is, yeah.

Canada isnt a part of the U.S? :o

''Round 1'' - VMA's 2002

Kev, we all know that was refering to his first of his 15 come back tours...

:laugh: True. He better not sell out and do about 33 comeback tours. Like KISS's goodbye tour that lasted like 7 years :rofl-lol:

Maybe we'll see a KISS and Gn'R Goodbye tour yet... :P

In England it is, yeah.

Not sure why the hell Canada would want to be part of the US

In England it is, yeah.

Not yet. :devil:

In England it is, yeah.

Simple reference guide

Britain=an island containing the kingdoms of Scotland, England and Wales

Great Britain=the island group around and including Britain

United Kingdom=England, Scotland, Wales and N. Ireland

April 24=date in England, Scotland, Wales, and all of Ireland on which Chinese Democracy will not be released.

In England it is, yeah.

Not yet. :devil:

Bush wants our oil! :devil: