Metallica

sweetness

Metallica  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i saw GnR in 92 and metallica was soposed to play aswell but James had just gotten a roman candle to the face, shitty for him.

so Brian May (freddyless Queen) played instead, which was cool.

i don't dig Metallica because I LOVE DAVE MUSTAINE and like his new awesome song states they didn't ever make metal buddy, metal made them. GO DAVE GO!! THE TRUE ORIGINAL GUITAR GOD!!!! rock3

old stuff rules....new stuff dosen't rule

Yet to meet many people who don't like old Metallica. Yet to meet many people who do like newer Metallica

I pretty much feel the same way, though I'm not as down on the newer stuff as most

There are a few song from Load/ Reload/ St.Anger that I really like

Well i only got a couple of metallica songs but what i have heard is kickass. Any suggestions for best album to buy?

either Ride The Lightning, or Master Of Puppets. Their best 2 IMO.

I think, the black Album is better than Ride the lightning. On ride the lightning are some songs, which have not enough melodie, for exaple fight fire with fire. The black album includes some really beautiful songs like Nothing else matters and The unforgiven. But there are also some really good hardrock songs, for example Enter Sandman.

The best two albums of Metallica are The black album and master of puppets followed by Reload or Ride the lightning, that's my opinion.

I have ride the lightning, master of puppets, ..and justice for all and the black album

Ride the lightning is my favourite album ever. Pure metal. I much prefer it to MOP, although that's incredible too.

I havent heard anything post black album. I think it would hurt..

Who's Metallica?

I thought they were a Metal band that put out some great albums but then dissapeared in the mid 90's :P To me,Metallica is a great band until Load.

Ahhhh smartass!

I knew somebody would say something like that. But yeah, I see exactly what you mean, they took the whole Napster thing a little too seriously, like it was hurting their profits <_<

But still great musicians! :)

I know what you mean. I would never take anything away from them as musicians. I just think after the Black album they went downhill. I like two songs they released after that album. King Nothing,and I Dissapear(which was during the whole Napster thing :lol: ).

Kill Em All is easily my favorite album by Metallica. Didn't they leave all Dave's leads on that album?

I love Metallica and the best CD is Ride The Lightning and Master Of Puppets :D

And some guys says that they sold out but they haven't becuz they are doing what thay want to do....

.....and I hope that what they want to do now is something like RTL, MOP, AJFA or Black album :P

but as long they still are a band it's fine with me ;)

The best American Metal (Like all things in Music, the brits do it better) band ever IMHO, they just fucking own. Soooo many awesome songs, James is one of the best riff writers ever. They really did raise the bar in Metal, they were the first to really play heavy and thrashy, their influecne is massive.

And Axlslash, how can you not like them live? they are easily one of the best live bands ever.

These videos kick ass:

Metallica - Creeping Death (Live at Moscow Monsters of Rock 91

Metallica - Harvester Of Sorrow (Live at Moscow Monsters of Rock 91)

Creeping Death kicks ass!

The best American Metal (Like all things in Music, the brits do it better) band ever IMHO, they just fucking own. Soooo many awesome songs, James is one of the best riff writers ever. They really did raise the bar in Metal, they were the first to really play heavy and thrashy, their influecne is massive.

And Axlslash, how can you not like them live? they are easily one of the best live bands ever.

These videos kick ass:

Metallica - Creeping Death (Live at Moscow Monsters of Rock 91

Metallica - Harvester Of Sorrow (Live at Moscow Monsters of Rock 91)

The Norwegians OWN the British when it comes to Metal!

Metallica died in 1991. Lar$ is such a greedy whore.

Edited by SlashisGOD