Metallica

sweetness

Metallica  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who's Metallica?

I thought they were a Metal band that put out some great albums but then dissapeared in the mid 90's :P To me,Metallica is a great band until Load.

Ahhhh smartass!

I knew somebody would say something like that. But yeah, I see exactly what you mean, they took the whole Napster thing a little too seriously, like it was hurting their profits <_<

But still great musicians! :)

I like Master of Puppets.....the song. Past that, nothing. I can't STAND Metallica. To me it's just noise. I don't get it. I like some stuff that's even heavier than Metallica (Anthrax, Pantera), but to me Metallica have no redeeming factor. Wanted to kill myself al through their performance at the RnR Hall induction. I was watching on VH1 going 'Well, Rob soudns good at least...' but ROB WAS IN OZZY'S BAND HE'D BETTER FUCKING SOUND GOOD. The rest were choppy, not fluid, and Iommi's emotion was nowhere to be found. I could never really take em. I tried to like them for a while, I really did, but it just did'nt work. I can't take em. Their performances that I've seen just bore me.....

The best American Metal (Like all things in Music, the brits do it better) band ever IMHO, they just fucking own. Soooo many awesome songs, James is one of the best riff writers ever. They really did raise the bar in Metal, they were the first to really play heavy and thrashy, their influecne is massive.

And Axlslash, how can you not like them live? they are easily one of the best live bands ever.

These videos kick ass:

Metallica - Creeping Death (Live at Moscow Monsters of Rock 91

Metallica - Harvester Of Sorrow (Live at Moscow Monsters of Rock 91)

I like Master of Puppets.....the song. Past that, nothing. I can't STAND Metallica. To me it's just noise. I don't get it. I like some stuff that's even heavier than Metallica (Anthrax, Pantera), but to me Metallica have no redeeming factor. Wanted to kill myself al through their performance at the RnR Hall induction. I was watching on VH1 going 'Well, Rob soudns good at least...' but ROB WAS IN OZZY'S BAND HE'D BETTER FUCKING SOUND GOOD. The rest were choppy, not fluid, and Iommi's emotion was nowhere to be found. I could never really take em. I tried to like them for a while, I really did, but it just did'nt work. I can't take em. Their performances that I've seen just bore me.....

Why are you talking about Iommi? I read your post 3 times and I cant understand possibly why you dont like them.

...I hope the new album is better than ST. Anger and LOAD/Reload..

I think, Reload is way better than Load and I'd say, it is quite good. I think, Reload includes some good songs like "The memory remains, "low man's lyric" or "Attitude"

Oh yeah!!!Metallica rules.. rock2

Definitely the best live act that i've ever seen!!

They are amazing,i have all of their albums..

I adore the Black album,And Justice for all,Master of Puppets and Ride the lighting..

Fade to Black is my fave song.. :D

I can't wait see them live again!!