GNR mention

Just_a_little_patience

This episode features a brand new interview hosts Mark Strigl and John Ostronomy conducted with legendary guitarist Michael Angelo Batio as well as a rebroadcast of an interview Ostronomy conducted with legend, Yngwie Malmsteen, last fall. In the interview with Batio, topics include Batio's "Hands Without Shadows" CD and "Speed Kills 2"instructional DVD as well as the Thirsty Whale nightclub, Tommy Holland, Joey Cetner, Nitro, Jim Gillette, Lita Ford, Bobby Rock, Gene Simmons, Rudy Sarzo, and Craig Goldy. The interview also addresses rumors involving Batio, Axl Rose, and Guns N’ Roses

http://www.striglsmusicnews.com/podcasts/t...metal/index.htm

on the most recent episode of Talking Metal http://www.talkingmetal.com Michael Angelo addresses the rumor that he is to replace Buckethead in GnR. Sounds like he has spoken to them but that he isn't booked to do the tour. It is at the very end of his interview in the 1st half of the podcast.

On another note... I read a rumor on VelvetRope.com that a guitarist from NY is replacing Buckethead... It didn't give any names. It just said he worked at a studio in NY.

He is a stupid shredder who plays with no feeling, like Buckethead.

Dude, you have no idea how wrong you are. Bucket is a genius who also happens to be massively techincally gifted, Baito sucks arse. He can play like a mother fucker but couldn't compose a nursery rhyme. He'd only have any value as a temporary replacement for the tour becuase he could pull off Bucket's parts. He should be kept well away from the studio though, WELL AWAY.

Edited by PurpleHaze

on the most recent episode of Talking Metal http://www.talkingmetal.com Michael Angelo addresses the rumor that he is to replace Buckethead in GnR. Sounds like he has spoken to them but that he isn't booked to do the tour. It is at the very end of his interview in the 1st half of the podcast.

On another note... I read a rumor on VelvetRope.com that a guitarist from NY is replacing Buckethead... It didn't give any names. It just said he worked at a studio in NY.

Maby did some work on CD. That´s why Axl has been around there... :P

:o Was ment as a joke, but hell, it could be it :blink::shocked:

Naaa...

Guest JohnUlmer
Michael Angelo in GN'R?

That would be a real low point. :no:

I agree. :shocked:

I think they should get this guy:

Mo.jpg

or this guy:

B000071OWJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg (His name is Michaelangelo too)

They both look more suiting than that ugly fucktard Michael Angelo.

Michael Angelo in GN'R?

That would be a real low point. :no:

agree with you completely....fuck...i just don't understand it....why is it that Axl always has issues with lead guitars and peolpe who play them?

Notice how he is booked to be in europe at the end of may and is free from then all the way to near end of july thought he said he was fully booked through to november.

Also now i v heard some of his songs he seems quite good a like peace that is a good song

Also hearing some of the songs of hands without shadows sounds like he could fit right in

Edited by hurricanemc