Axl, Slash and Duff (edited old pic)

Route66

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope these reunion rumors die.

Then I hope that the people who start these rumors and the people who believe these rumors die as well.

yeah, NICE VANILLA ICE WORSHIP, so you love V-Ice and think New GNR should be allowed in the same room with the original, I would expect that much from A Vanilla Ice lovin C***S***ER

Then I hope that the people who start these rumors and the people who believe these rumors die as well.

I agree 100 percent.

Those of you who are clamoring for any hope of a reunion I don't want to hear you 6 months from now saying you supported the new band 100 percent and were always behind them.... because fueling this reunion nonsense and wishing for a reunion is NOT SUPPORTING the current lineup.

It's just being pathetic, especially since you are constantly grasping at straws and saying "Oh look the southern star is red tonight, must be a reunion"

yeah, NICE VANILLA ICE WORSHIP, so you love V-Ice and think New GNR should be allowed in the same room with the original, I would expect that much from A Vanilla Ice lovin C***S***ER

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

You have no idea who you're fucking with. :book:

I agree 100 percent.

Those of you who are clamoring for any hope of a reunion I don't want to hear you 6 months from now saying you supported the new band 100 percent and were always behind them.... because fueling this reunion nonsense and wishing for a reunion is NOT SUPPORTING the current lineup.

It's just being pathetic, especially since you are constantly grasping at straws and saying "Oh look the southern star is red tonight, must be a reunion"

i know that I personally am not grasping at possibilities for GNR reunions...i support the new gnr...i just said that maybe we've been given clues to duff and especially slash rejoining all along

Edited by GOLDEN

I agree 100 percent.

fuck yeah man! This is about the current lineup, Guns N' Roses in 2006.

dude, you don't wanna do that...

walk away now.

Slash and Duff will not be there. Instead we will be blessed with the presence of Tommy Eugene Stinson on the bass guitar, and Rockin Robin Finck on the lead. I can't wait to see Robin on the tour especailly!

I hate you...

Hate away fuckface. I know the truth is painful, but if you want to blame someone, blame your boy $lash. He's the one who chose to leave Guns.

Slash and Duff will not be there. Instead we will be blessed with the presence of Tommy Eugene Stinson on the bass guitar, and Rockin Robin Finck on the lead. I can't wait to see Robin on the tour especailly!

I hate you...

Hate away fuckface. I know the truth is painful, but if you want to blame someone, blame your boy $lash. He's the one who chose to leave Guns.

No i dont mind about the whole Slash/Robin thing going on here as I like both of them very much...

I just hate you... :)

It's of course just a hunch but i think something huge is going to come out of the GN'R camp about the band members

I dont agree with you a whole hell of a lot mama kin...but I do right here

I think there will be some changes in the lineup...the one we saw in 2001-2002 might not be the same lineup...and i have a hunch that the lineup will be changed

so GNR 2k6 MAY NOT be Axl, Tommy, Dizzy, Brain, Robin, Chris, and Richard ( axls_disillusion, youre signature may be wrong)

but until any changes are made, please accept and support the current lineup

I have a feeling one, or maybe more, of the past members may be on stage with Axl at RIR5

Edited by GOLDEN

It's of course just a hunch but i think something huge is going to come out of the GN'R camp about the band members

I think there will be some changes in the lineup...the one we saw in 2001-2002 might not be the same lineup...and i have a hunch that the lineup will be changed

so GNR 2k6 MAY NOT be the lineup that axl_disillusion has posted in his signature...

I have a feeling one, or maybe more, of the past members may be on stage with Axl at RIR5

We don't agree on the un-important issues but it's the important issues we see eye to eye on GOLDEN ;)

so GNR 2k6 MAY NOT be the lineup that axl_disillusion has posted in his signature...

We don't agree on the un-important issues but it's the important issues we see eye to eye on GOLDEN ;)

that's cause great minds think alike when it comes down to business...and great minds like to argue for fun ;)

peace mama kin

Edited by GOLDEN

that's cause great minds think alike when it comes down to business...and great minds like to argue for fun ;)

peace mama kin

Exactly, great words there

peace GOLDEN

Edited by Mama Kin

peace mama kin

Exactly, great words there

peace GOLDEN

JeeZ, get a room! :vomit:

I do find it interesting that Slash has not publicly commented regarding the lawsuit or the Axl/ Weiland matter. Add the documented meeting between Slash and Axl last year, and it becomes a little more interesting. Face it, there is an opening for a guitarist with the departure of Buckethead. I would say the possibility of Slash returning to the GN'R fold is about 30%. Until the touring lineup is unveiled, anything is possible.

If it were robin that was gone, I'd agree, but I don't see Slash and Robin playing together and adding anything to the music. Their styles are too similar. Axl needs a shredder to replace Buckethead, if that person is to truely play Bucket's parts, and that is not Slash.

Writer's note: I am NOT SAYING THAT BUCKET IS BETTER THAN SLASH! Merely that they have very different styles.

old logo in the middle, slash in one corner, and a promo picture with everyone cut out but Axl, Duff, and Slash in the other corner, is it REAL?

http://www.webalice.it/foreveruntil/news.htm

The short answer is, no.

The long answer is, hell no. :)

the even longer answer.....wow, some people cant understand marketing, so here is a crash course: people remember the old band, and non-fans will see this and think "hey, i saw them before, well, ill pay the admission" and then spend the money and feel fucked over (which they shouldnt, the New and Improved GNR will rock the fuckin house)

If you knew anything about marketing, you would know that all the images used in the promotional posters have to be approved from GNR or Axl before it is released.

If these are the actual posters being used there, then it is kinda of weird into why AXL would approve those. He is trying to distance himself from the former gunners, at least that's how I perceive it. They never used old guns photos in the promo materials on the 2002 tour.

The poster is most likely fan made, but if this is official, then something is definetely up. There have been reports of using old guns footage in the tv promos for the tour.

Best thing to do is just wiat and enjoy the ride. The tour will be happening soon.