Axl, Slash and Duff (edited old pic)

Route66

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you knew anything about marketing, you would know that all the images used in the promotional posters have to be approved from GNR or Axl before it is released.

If these are the actual posters being used there, then it is kinda of weird into why AXL would approve those. He is trying to distance himself from the former gunners, at least that's how I perceive it. They never used old guns photos in the promo materials on the 2002 tour.

The poster is most likely fan made, but if this is official, then something is definetely up. There have been reports of using old guns footage in the tv promos for the tour.

Best thing to do is just wiat and enjoy the ride. The tour will be happening soon.

oh yeahh <_<:unsure:

That's the ticket: Let's slam the old band members but trot out their images once it's time to promote the new shows. :lol:

This just can't be true, it would be way too pathetic(not to mention false advertising) unless Slash and Duff were actually back in the band which I highly doubt.

It's just hard to believe they haven't splashed the faces of the Finckster, Tommy, Brain, Pittman, etc all over Europe. But maybe they're saving that for the album cover. ;)

Somewhere even Axls_Disillusion hides in shame...

Slash and Duff will not be there. Instead we will be blessed with the presence of Tommy Eugene Stinson on the bass guitar, and Rockin Robin Finck on the lead. I can't wait to see Robin on the tour especailly!

I hate you...

Simple but to the point

I like it

here was me trying to make some slanderous connection

between Axls disillusion and the ladyboys of kula lumpor

and how he encourages them sit on his face and wriggle,

but them 3 simple words of yours worked perfect,

now I find no need to point out how Axls disillsuion can rub tan oil on the lady boys

without using his hands

excellent thank you for your help :monkey:

Thank God the end of this Bastardized mess called NEW GNR

why do you people worship a band that has done nothing for ten years :huh:

AXL, SLASH & DUFF on tour this summer

if was not for some version of this line-ip there would never have been no GUNS N ROSES

fuck chicken bucket cunt :xmasschef2: and all the rest of them

It's of course just a hunch but i think something huge is going to come out of the GN'R camp about the band members

I dont agree with you a whole hell of a lot mama kin...but I do right here

I think there will be some changes in the lineup...the one we saw in 2001-2002 might not be the same lineup...and i have a hunch that the lineup will be changed

so GNR 2k6 MAY NOT be the lineup that axl_disillusion has posted in his signature...

but until any changes are made, please accept and support the current lineup

I have a feeling one, or maybe more, of the past members may be on stage with Axl at RIR5

We don't agree on the un-important issues but it's the important issues we see eye to eye on GOLDEN ;)

that's cause great minds think alike when it comes down to business...and great minds like to argue for fun ;)

peace mama kin

Exactly, great words there

peace GOLDEN

JeeZ, get a room! :vomit:

It seems you picked this thread dry

I guess there always be other ones

well done sir for your vigilance

fuck NEW GNR

you fans hate anything that relates to a reunoin,,,,, WHY

you are Anti-GNR fans

new GNR has never done nothing

it will always be about the ORIGINAL, and nothing else

I know you are young, don't know better, but

what has this new-GNR ever done so great------NOTHING

or, did I miss something (other than 4 song leaks after 10 YEARS)

DUFF, SLASH & AXL 2006 ------------

or would you NEW GNR(or non-GNR) fans rather have a band of replacemnets??

fuck NEW GNR

you are Anti-GNR fans

VR section please.

fuck NEW GNR

you are Anti-GNR fans

VR section please.

nah, he probably hates them too cuz they're not GNR either.

Axl would lose all my respect if he fucked over Tommy and Robin at this point. Luckily Axl is a man of charcter and would never do that.

Yup. I would be very disappointed in the red one :( Luckily, he's not like that. GNR is a solid band, this lineup is much better than the first.

fuck NEW GNR

you are Anti-GNR fans

fuck YOU bitch. what the fuck are you even doing here? You are the Anti-GNR fan as you obviously are fucking clueless that Slash and Duff left AND THEY AREN"T FUCKING COMING BACK. If you don't support the current lineup YOU are the anti-GNR fan. Now go fuck yourself and kindly fuck off to the VR section. home fuck!

Axl would lose all my respect if he fucked over Tommy and Robin at this point. Luckily Axl is a man of charcter and would never do that.

GNR is a solid band, this lineup is much better than the first.

C'mon, be real. You can't honestly believe this. So you think this "solid" band is better than the AFD lineup?

And how are we supposed to believe they are "going to change the face of music" if they won't even change the faces on the poster. :lol:

I tell ya, Dave Kushner is flat-out OVEREXPOSED compared to Axl's new group!

Edited by Turn_It_Up

C'mon, be real. You can't honestly believe this. So you think this "solid" band is better than the AFD lineup?

And how are we supposed to believe they are "going to change the face of music" if they won't even change the faces on the poster. :lol:

I'm 100% real. I would much rather have Tommy Stinson and Robin Finck in the band. They are simply better musicans.

I'm 100% real. I would much rather have Tommy Stinson and Robin Finck in the band. They are simply better musicans.

You are so pathetic it almost hurts.

You are so pathetic it almost hurts.

How is it pathetic to be supportive of the band?